Admin Task Thread

You may leave at any time you want; once you've been inactive for a set amount of time, your citizenship will lapse and you will cease being able to see most of the board. However, we will not, unfortunately, delete your account.
Just delete my account from here for god sakes. :angry:

We...won't. We'd like to know *why* you don't like it here, but oh well.

You may leave at any time you want; once you've been inactive for a set amount of time, your citizenship will lapse and you will cease being able to see most of the board.  However, we will not, unfortunately, delete your account.
Just delete my account from here for god sakes. :angry:
Or ban me for all I care. All of you fooled me to believing that you guys are friendly. Even when I wanted to leave you will not delete me or ban me. Please just forget about me and move on.

Listen, dude, we don't delete *any* accounts. Its nothing personal; we do it so that if anyone wants to come back, they have their account ready. And its just...idk, it'd be like deleting history. And I'm not going to drop the banhammer just because you're some angry kid.

But can we at least know why you think we're all unfriendly? Was it Gus' story?

You know, you could always just stop posting and leave already.

Nobody's forcing you to stay or to continue any of these conversations.

Listen, dude, we don't delete *any* accounts. Its nothing personal; we do it so that if anyone wants to come back, they have their account ready. And its just...idk, it'd be like deleting history. And I'm not going to drop the banhammer just because you're some angry kid.

I told you not to insult me like that. I am not an angry kid, you don't know me in real life. But wherever I am wasting my time trying to convince you to delete me or ban me.

Good Bye

Hy, who is visibly drunk (he does that sometimes :p ), gives you a hug? Bullshit. I want the real reason that you think we're unfriendly and why you want to leave.

I told you not to insult me like that. I am not an angry kid, you don't know me in real life. But wherever I am wasting my time trying to convince you to delete me or ban me.

Good Bye
I never claimed to know you in real life, but I'm calling it like I see it. And right now, I'm seeing someone whose angry at us for god know's what reason, and won't tell us why.

I will see you all in hell then. I don't need to explain anything. What everybody said explains everything Say what you want about me. I don't care as I know none of you and this is the internet after all. HAHA! evil.gif

I will see you all in hell then. I don't need to explain anything. What everybody said explains everything Say what you want about me. I don't care as I know none of you and this is the internet after all. HAHA! evil.gif
So then leave. Nothing except your need to rant at us about how we won't let you leave is stopping you from leaving.

Hey bro, I know I'm not an expert or anything, but...pretty sure you're the only one freaking out over any of this.

A number of posts (8-10, I forget the number) have been removed from this thread as Panzerklein went postal and began posting nonsensical gibberish. They've been moved out of the public eye for safekeeping while the Administration deliberates.

Using my powers as Global Moderator, I have also suspended Panzerklein's posting for 24 hours and put him on indefinite post moderation until the Administration comes to a decision about what to do. I have screen caps of the posts in question, though they're unlikely to be necessary, as I have not deleted or altered the posts in question, just moved them.

And in the mean time, lets all bite our tongues (I know some of you want to comment) and not be snide, rude, etc. Its only fair.

Could the thread "Rachel for President" in the Oval Room please be renamed to "Rachel and Peaceful Llamas"?

Back