Admin Task Thread

Please change the passwords to the Dean's Private Boardroom and the Pope Lexus X Presidential Hall, and send them to me. Thank you! :)

(And the problem I mentioned earlier hasn't gone away yet, unfortunately.)

I uh...can't find the University on the list either...thats...weird. And I figured out why: For some reason the permissions for the EuroUniversity general forum were completely cleared. I wouldn't have done that...so...umm HEM?

Hyanygo, do you still want the name change?

And done, Swak.

I uh...can't find the University on the list either...thats...weird. And I figured out why: For some reason the permissions for the EuroUniversity general forum were completely cleared. I wouldn't have done that...so...umm HEM?

Lethen, thou hast fixed this. We are eternally grateful.

All hail, LETHEN: Resident God-amongst-men! God bless Aurora and HEM too, who likewise tried to solve my problem, albeit apparently unsuccessfully. The Swakistek shall not forget your efforts. *sends many cookies to the admin team in loving adoration of them all*

THANK YOU! *jumps up and down* :wub:

And done, Swak.

Thanks again, Leth. ^_^

Hi again, admins!

Could you pwease create a forum entitled 'EuroCash Incorporated' on the main page, in the Europeian Culture Hub category, somewhere near the EuroUniversity, for a new MOC initiative. :D

And, subforums with the following names:

- Personal Accounts
- Business Opportunities
- World Events
- Administration
- Interaction

With mod powers to Gustavus Adolphus Rex and myself.

Thank you! :wub:

Hi again, admins!

Could you pwease create a forum entitled 'EuroCash Incorporated' on the main page, in the Europeian Culture Hub category, somewhere near the EuroUniversity, for a new MOC initiative. :D

And, subforums with the following names:

- Personal Accounts
- Business Opportunities
- World Events
- Administration
- Interaction

With mod powers to Gustavus Adolphus Rex and myself.

Thank you! :wub:
And if you don't do this, I will eat your families :ph43r:...I mean send you a present (not of murder at all)! evil.gif

Thanks. :p

Is it possible to change the email we registered with, as so the get notifications in a different one?

We shouldn't politicize the admin office, Aurora.

Done, Swak and GAR.

Ogastein has been removed as Speaker, so could you remove that masking.

Also, I am now Speaker, so could I get the masking for it, please?

May I please get mod over the integration forum located within the Minister of Welfare? Tikal named me the Head of Intergration.

Back