Admin Task Thread

If you posted on a page, any responses later no matter the name change will show up under the name you first posted as. Your current name would show on any page where you have not previously posted or have posted under your current name.

If you posted on a page, any responses later no matter the name change will show up under the name you first posted as. Your current name would show on any page where you have not previously posted or have posted under your current name.
Ah, Thanks Rachel ^_^

The oath still has to be taken, formally.

I never took the oath. :ph43r:

I assume that's because the office of Supreme Chancellor was briefly vacant at precisely the moment I took office, and by the time Lethen stepped in, everyone (besides me) had forgotten about it -- and not wanting to be accosted by the NS equivalent of birthers (my avatar is black, after all), I chose not to point it out.

I assume that's because the office of Supreme Chancellor was briefly vacant at precisely the moment I took office, and by the time Lethen stepped in, everyone (besides me) had forgotten about it -- and not wanting to be accosted by the NS equivalent of birthers (my avatar is black, after all), I chose not to point it out.
YOUR ENTIRE TERM IS/WAS ILLEGITIMATE.

YOUR ENTIRE TERM IS/WAS ILLEGITIMATE.
Jusduck-tea party!

I'll give it a little more time (plus I am busy right now), and I'll change the masks later this afternoon.

I must say that this is getting quite ridiculous. The uncertainty of the status of the polls forces me to make a decision to grant/not grant a mask at a certain time, that can potentially make me and, more importantly, the whole process liable to judicial review. This has happened a number of times recently, and as you can understand is not a situation I am comfortable with. The Senate should take steps to address the issue.

Could I please get the passwords for the "Office of Ambassadors and Embassies" and the "Europeian External Affairs Chamber" reset and sent to me?

As well, could embassy eyes be archived?

Thanks!

~Rach

Back