Admin Task Thread

Try it now, and what newspaper, CSP?

I would like to request a change to the password to the Halls of the Administration of Justice.

Please PM it to me.

Thanks. ^_^

Eh, to be honest, I'd like to know why. We don't really dole out post-editing abilities willy-nilly.

You're such a dink...I would like to humbly request that our administration staff establish my new newspaper, The Europeian Citizen, in the media center. There. :angry:

And an embassy for Global Right Alliance, please.

You're such a dink...I would like to humbly request that our administration staff establish my new newspaper, The Europeian Citizen, in the media center. There. :angry:

And an embassy for Global Right Alliance, please.
Oh, CSP, there's another area to request the embassy.

Eh, to be honest, I'd like to know why. We don't really dole out post-editing abilities willy-nilly.
a)OP of recruiting check-in/out
b)When Aramor messes up
c)Recruitment numbers that I did not do get messed up
d)When someone messes up some other Interior related thing :p

I have a protected subforum in the EuroUniversity called the Dean's Private Boardroom. Now, I use this for many different private audiences, and I don't want each of them to be able to see the material from my previous private conferences.

To solve this problem, I would like to ask that the Pope Lexus Presidential Hall be password protected also, with a description of 'A secondary boardroom where the Dean may hold private conferences or store confidential information.'

The Pope Lexus X Presidential Hall is never used anyway, and this can at least utilise the space. Thank you.

PS. Can somebody change the password on the Boardroom as well? Thanks.

a)OP of recruiting check-in/out
b)When Aramor messes up
c)Recruitment numbers that I did not do get messed up
d)When someone messes up some other Interior related thing :p
Don't get all high and mighty on me now. Not when the best you can do in a message is to take out one paragraph in one, and make numerous typos on another. :rolleyes:

Dan needs the bee given the mod powers for the UNE forums(including the CSO or Central Statistics Office to avoid confusion).

Back