Admin Task Thread

Well, that was intentional. He shouldn't need mod powers over the offices of another minister. If HEM approves, I want to split up the ministers into their own separate groups so that each minister only has mod powers over their specific ministry.

Whats the point of that? You're merely making a fine system over-complicated and top-heavy.

Actually, Aurora, I do need mod powers over the subforums of 21 Tomlinson Street...in my coordination of Cabinet, I have already used this power once this term and require restoration of mod powers to continue my work...

To be honest, I'm confused. I don't see this new group that Aurora created.

I'll fix it for you though, Swak.

Wait, nevermind, realized what Falc meant. Fixed.

Could I pwetty please have mod over the Office of the Attorney General (there's already a AG mask so just put me in and take whatshisface out) ^_^

Also could you perhaps include something in the forum description for the High Court saying that the Attorney General's office is located within (with a link). So that people actual know the position exists if they dont't want to do prosecution themselves. :p

Love you guys :wub:

Masking is done; can you get the CJ to pin something up about the AG's office next to presumably where they would report a case?

I can do so. I don't meant to be a bother, but could you make the colour in my name a wee bit darker? Say this colour? (#D4318C)

It's hardly important, so get around to it when you feel like it. :)

Actually, the color you are now is historically significant as the old old old Lord Chancellor mask was that shade of pink :p

HEM - Instead of doing admin requests, he shares history

Mayor given to Dyr, OO removed from NCP, and because you've been placed in the minister mask, you should be able to split posts.

Back