Admin Task Thread

He makes a lot of posts all over that are many days back. Can you just tell me so I don't need to waste my time?

Karp said:
The fact I can;t post in certain areas (WA delegate's office being an example), I can't see the city council and other areas, etc. Basically, if it's possible I'd like a downgraded citizenship mask, so that the only thing I can't see is where to vote.

HEM said:
Karputsk, your issue is being discussed.

Oh. Beats me.

Your mask is the same as a foreign envoys, so the idea is that envoys can't post where it's likely they would/could interfere with the region (I remember one intel op in Gatesville where we snook into TWP and all voted AYE for a repeal in the UN in their poll to swing the Delegate's vote our way..awesome strategy, which worked..).

I can tinker with it a bit if you want though. I don't want to give Foreign Envoys too much freedom, or make a totally unique mask..

Well you technically already are a second-class citizen :p

Technically you have no rights. So say please. :p

Could you create a sub-forum in Got Nation? named "World RP" and give me mod powers over it? OO's basically designated me to do all things RP. And the stuff is really cluttering up the Got Nation? Forum.

Danke. :p I think I've learned a valuable lesson here, if you just persist the Admins will eventually get the job done.

Well, duh. How do you think I get my lists of stuff done? I poke and bug and eventually, to shut me up, they do admin work!

Back