Admin Task Thread

Could someone edit the newcomer's handbook so that it mentions the CC? At present it states that thew only legislative body in the region is the senate, which of course is incorrect. It would be good also if it could encourage newcomers to join the Council.

Also, the guide to the senate says that the only body in Europeia that can propose laws and acts is the senate. This needs to be brought up to date also to include the CC.

This is not an administrative matter, but I mentioned it to Aurora yesterday and she will get her JM's to fix it.

Could "City Council Mayor" in the top information table be changed to maroon?

By Order of the courts, the following accounts must be removed from in custody mask back to citizen mask:

The Animal Union
Simkok Kabióski

Done and done.

Not sure if its done, but wrong thread. :p

I re-posted this in the request mod thread for this very reason, and then Lex told me that I needn't post it twice because he'll get round to it. Typicall, I can't win, can I! :p

I re-posted this in the request mod thread for this very reason, and then Lex told me that I needn't post it twice because he'll get round to it. Typicall, I can't win, can I! :p
*sighs* -_-

Dem, I know. :p I posted what I did to make your point.

Could this topics title: http://z6.****************/Europeia/index....showtopic=10626

Be changed to "UCR invasion of Lenovakia" please?

Is it possible that my mask can be altered so I have the same posting rights as a citizen, but I can't see the voting room? This mask is very restricting.

Is it possible that my mask can be altered so I have the same posting rights as a citizen, but I can't see the voting room? This mask is very restricting.
Non-voting members? It has all the same viewing rights as the citizen...

Non-voting members? It has all the same viewing rights as the citizen...
No, I couldn't see some parts of the forum when I had the mask last month.

Anyway, we of the Democratic-Republican party would like our name changed back to the Europeian Conservative Party.

And a HQ password change.

EDIT: Like, now. Pleez.

Back