Admin Task Thread

Basically an NS player called Govindia uses the :ph43r: smiley at the end of every one of his posts, he is also considered the single most annoying NS player by many players and has been banned from several forums for aggravating Admins etc. That;s why it should be :gov: .

So we're naming our smileys after annoying people now? :gov: makes less sense than : ph43r: does. That being said, I have no idea how to change smileys, so I'm leaving it in the hands of another admin.

Could Jaden Eaglepoint be given the deputy mayor mask, gentle admins?

Thanks you veries mucho.

I can give Jaden the mod powers of a dep. mayor by doing it in name, if that's what you need.
Whichever works.

Hey, why does the President work office tasks? Is that the office I'll be voting for? Someone who can assign masks? (don't answer, I've had a bad day)

Regards,

We are an admin team. Since only a few people have admin, we work together to keep this place ticking.

I can do most easy things such as masks/political parties and such, at it works because the admin team generally has different availabilities. Also, it keeps from having one admin burn up.

-hugz Klatonia- Are you all right?

We aren't changing the codes on our smileys.

Because its a stupid request and we have better things to do.

Basically an NS player called Govindia uses the :ph43r: smiley at the end of every one of his posts, he is also considered the single most annoying NS player by many players and has been banned from several forums for aggravating Admins etc. That;s why it should be :gov: .
I'll agree that Gov/Niv is -extremely- annoying, so why should we be honouring and remembering his name with an emoticon in his honour? Pah, we should be trying to forget him!

I request that The Central Business District be closed and archived. There are only 3 posts in the entire forum, and the last post was made over 2 months ago.

In addition, 3 of the subforums are inactive.

Back