Admin Task Thread

You want to rename Chuck E. Cheeses that?

Could one of the admins please modify my mask so that I can post in the senatia? I do not intend to do so, but if I have the capability I can use the quote option on acts and it would make it a lot easier for me as senatorial commissioner to simply copy and past the content of acts instead of manually going through them when I post them in the Grand Hall and making each and every modification bold or italic. It would save me one hell of a lot of time.

Could one of the admins please modify my mask so that I can post in the senatia? I do not intend to do so, but if I have the capability I can use the quote option on acts and it would make it a lot easier for me as senatorial commissioner to simply copy and past the content of acts instead of manually going through them when I post them in the Grand Hall and making each and every modification bold or italic. It would save me one hell of a lot of time.
All citizens should have the ability to post there. You are just forbidden from using the ability without prior consent.

Stam and Cary, I'll get to that one day..

I need admin powers for the EFP, máis é do thoil é :p

Also, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like my party banner (below) to be put on the heading of our sub-forum on the Europeia Main Page.

All citizens should have the ability to post there. You are just forbidden from using the ability without prior consent.

so... what do you suggest I do?

so... what do you suggest I do?
Do what you want. You should already have the ability to do what you are asking us for! :p

I don't, trust me. I've tried plenty of times, it doesn't work.

I could just go on the way that I am doing it now, it's just more of a bother, that's all...

PL appointed me as his temp. senator, change mask please. oh and thanks once again PL.

see his goodbye thread.

'Cos I annoy some people :p

Nah, just kidding really. We Irish have this weird self-deprecating thing going on... Well most of us. Lex doesn't count :p :lol:

Yea I will be offline, or at least not on as much as I usually am for the next week or so, but I know you'll all miss me :( :p

Back