Admin Task Thread

We also need a new password for The Progressive Party as Cary left ^_^

And can the new password be PM'ed to me and Scotch? :p

Could myself and Bases r us be made moderators of the BTCSP forum? Also could you add a private forum to the BTCSP forum (password-protected (I'll PM the password to you))? It would also be great if you could make myseld and Bases r us moderators of that as well. Sorry to bother you. ^_^

Thanks in advance.
Sorry if I'm being impatient but could you just quickly sort this out? If you need me to PM the desired password again just ask.

Can our party's forum be changed to Europeian Liberal Party, and the banner removed please... I will make a new one soon.

The university forum needs to be trimmed. For example, the mathematics class needs to be deleted because 1 ) The class isn't being held 2) the actual lesson is horrible. I could do a better job than that.

The university forum needs to be trimmed. For example, the mathematics class needs to be deleted because 1 ) The class isn't being held 2) the actual lesson is horrible. I could do a better job than that.
Mr. Hyango.

It is the impression that I am the dean of the university. please bring your complaint or concern to me about the classes first, rather than the admins.

Dean Nlhp.

Yes yes...

I think I cleared the matter up via shoutbox

Mr. Hyango.

It is the impression that I am the dean of the university. please bring your complaint or concern to me about the classes first, rather than the admins.

Dean Nlhp.
Yes, but you are an admin ... it says so in the description. Its not a question about the classes per se rather simply putting inactive ones in a different place.

Mr. Hyango.

Dean Nlhp.
Yes, but you are an admin ... it says so in the description. Its not a question about the classes per se rather simply putting inactive ones in a different place.
I see it as at the discretion of the Dean. I don't think Brown or Obama would tell Manchester University or MIT what courses to close :mellow:

I'd like my forum name to be changed to Miss Moo! Because I'm just that cool alright, to avoid questions to ask, it's because I'm cool :p

Back