Admin Task Thread

In accordance with his confirmation as minister of foreign affairs, would you please give UPC masking as the new minister and mod powers over foreign affairs ministry? Thank you

Since I'm on mobile and leaving for work soon, could you give Spagtop the citizens masking and remove Jola's citizenship? Be sure to remove Spag's secondary non voting member mask too

Thank you!

Since I'm on mobile and leaving for work soon, could you give Spagtop the citizens masking and remove Jola's citizenship? Be sure to remove Spag's secondary non voting member mask too

Thank you!
Yep, it's done!

need my signature resized and a new link in the image rep as my image link doesn't work if i resize the image. :(
@Darcness can correct me if this is incorrect, but we generally only add things to the image repository at the request of the government/for official use only.

As for resizing your signature, have you tried uploading the resized image to Imgur first?

need my signature resized and a new link in the image rep as my image link doesn't work if i resize the image. :(
@Darcness can correct me if this is incorrect, but we generally only add things to the image repository at the request of the government/for official use only.

As for resizing your signature, have you tried uploading the resized image to Imgur first?
yes i have but the image distorts thus making it impossible to read the signature, if i crop then re link it it doesn't look right/ transparent background

yes i have but the image distorts thus making it impossible to read the signature, if i crop then re link it it doesn't look right/ transparent background
I believe the code for resizing an image within the forums is
[img="desired width"]link_to_image.png[/img]
where instead of "desired width" you can put a number, e.g. 200, and you can tweak that until it looks like a good size

I hope that helps!

One can also use spoilers. And we can't forget about this

Back