Admin Task Thread

For the Constitutional Convention, can we have a "Convention Members" joinable group managed by @Pland Adanna and myself?

Also, we need a "Convention Floor" subforum, which is publicly viewable, but only postable by the Convention Members joinable group, please.
Group made. Where do you want the subforum? Under Senatia?
Under the new Constitutional Convention top-level forum (previously completed admin request)

Sorry for not being clear :)
Should be done. And no, I literally could have looked and seen the forum that was made. XD

Can @Court Clerk please be given access to the Bar Association Commons and moderation power over the Bar Association, Bar Association Commons, and Lloenflys Center for Legal Education?

Also if @Pierce doesn't object maybe we can rename the account to Judiciary Clerk?

Can @Court Clerk please be given access to the Bar Association Commons and moderation power over the Bar Association, Bar Association Commons, and Lloenflys Center for Legal Education?

Also if @Pierce doesn't object maybe we can rename the account to Judiciary Clerk?
Former is done. Reply when the name is ready to be changed.

No objection from me

No objection from me
Done.

For the official record, dismissed Prov as an RO in the Europeian Roleplay region and made @Pudimlland Minister of Gameside there with all the associated powers/abilities.

Can the following image please be added to the repository

This is a @Darcness thing if I remember correctly

Could I get the Vor Festival forum opened to all Citizens in the next 8 or so hours possibly?
This should be done, shout if anything's wonky! (I'm hoping you meant within the next 8 hours rather than in exactly 8 hours.) By the way did you still want that subforum for games?

This is a @Darcness thing if I remember correctly

Could I get the Vor Festival forum opened to all Citizens in the next 8 or so hours possibly?
This should be done, shout if anything's wonky! (I'm hoping you meant within the next 8 hours rather than in exactly 8 hours.) By the way did you still want that subforum for games?
Yeah, its fine to open it up when I requested it was almost the 2nd my time so figured anytime in the next 8 hours would be fine. I think we have made the current work without the sub-forum so I think we are good.

Can the "Convention Floor" subforum in the CC forum please be viewable to all citizens, postable only by Convention members?

Thank you :chef:

Bumping this
Apologies for missing this. In the future, these kinds of requests are a Darcness-only kind of thing, so please @ me directly so I see them immediately. Work is a dumpster fire today. Please ping me in Discord tomorrow with a reminder and I'll take care of it then.

Back