Admin Task Thread

Hi. Could I maybe have a newspaper made called "Under the Eucalyptus Tree"? The description: "A collection of thoughts and some thoughtful collections".

Could someone help recover an account for "Rogamark"

They haven't transferred it to this forum and don't remember the email for their account
You already know this, but going to pop into their DMs later.

EDIT: this was done

Last edited:
1. Please give Comms and Radio Minister permission to add staff to both ministries
2. Move "Welcome Commission Chamber" to the Outreach forum, keep all permissions the same - Give Outreach Minister control of Welcome Commission membership
3. Give Gameside and Outreach access to the others subforums
Doing this shortly but re: 1, did you mean give Comms control over the Radio staff group and Radio the same control over Comms? Because initially it reads as you asking that the ministers have control over their joinable groups for their Ministries which...they already do normally

EDIT: Also re: 3, I am going to exclude Mapmaking, Classified Research, and any other subfora that have their own individualized joinable groups.

EDIT again: what about the Welcoming Commission? Those permissions are the same so am I safe to assume that I am not giving Outreach or Gameside joinable groups any perms there?

Last edited:
1. Please give Comms and Radio Minister permission to add staff to both ministries
2. Move "Welcome Commission Chamber" to the Outreach forum, keep all permissions the same - Give Outreach Minister control of Welcome Commission membership
3. Give Gameside and Outreach access to the others subforums
Doing this shortly but re: 1, did you mean give Comms control over the Radio staff group and Radio the same control over Comms? Because initially it reads as you asking that the ministers have control over their joinable groups for their Ministries which...they already do normally
Give both control of both

EDIT: Also re: 3, I am going to exclude Mapmaking, Classified Research, and any other subfora that have their own individualized joinable groups.

EDIT again: what about the Welcoming Commission? Those permissions are the same so am I safe to assume that I am not giving Outreach or Gameside joinable groups any perms there?
Correct on both counts

Back