Admin Task Thread

Good evening admins! I'm requesting a new newspaper subthread be made within the LethoMonarcy Media Center please! Let me know if you need any other specific info than what I have below!

Subthread Title: Iguallan National News Network
Subthread Description: A collection of major news articles from Iguallan media organizations discussing national, regional, and foreign affairs.

Could I get a forum made for the "Honoured Citizens Festival"? I need a sub-forum for Games and one for Speeches. Have it open to just Cabinet and Deputy Ministers till Saturday, December 2nd for setup. On the 2nd I will need it opened to all citizens.

Hello! As she has now been Senate-confirmed, could @McEntire be masked as MinComm? Thank you!
Done, and unmasked myself.

Good evening admins! I'm requesting a new newspaper subthread be made within the LethoMonarcy Media Center please! Let me know if you need any other specific info than what I have below!

Subthread Title: Iguallan National News Network
Subthread Description: A collection of major news articles from Iguallan media organizations discussing national, regional, and foreign affairs.

Done, look forward to your articles!

Could I get a forum made for the "Honoured Citizens Festival"? I need a sub-forum for Games and one for Speeches. Have it open to just Cabinet and Deputy Ministers till Saturday, December 2nd for setup. On the 2nd I will need it opened to all citizens.

Yes, it's done!

Not sure if it has been opened but could you please open up the Honoured Citizens Festival Forum? It's just about setup I have a few more events to add but figured we could get it started.

Not sure if it has been opened but could you please open up the Honoured Citizens Festival Forum? It's just about setup I have a few more events to add but figured we could get it started.
Opened to citizens.

Added masking to the new Senators and removed masking from the old Senators. Also updated the dropdown list.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: The Official Unofficial Europeian Book Club; Fostering a love of reading since the year 1326 (trust us)

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Book Club Stuff (public subforum); Book Recommendations (public subforum); General Book Talk (public subforum); Book Club Management (private subforum)

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Lloenflys @upc @Seva

From a recently approved org request.

Per the results of this thread, could @Elio be remasked as Speaker?

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: The Official Unofficial Europeian Book Club; Fostering a love of reading since the year 1326 (trust us)

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Book Club Stuff (public subforum); Book Recommendations (public subforum); General Book Talk (public subforum); Book Club Management (private subforum)

Both done!

Both done!

@Calvin Coolidge I don't see the subfora! Are they there and just invisible to me? Thanks for creating the main forum! I posted in it just to try it on for size!

Both done!

@Calvin Coolidge I don't see the subfora! Are they there and just invisible to me? Thanks for creating the main forum! I posted in it just to try it on for size!
Looks like they weren't made; one of us will get to them shortly (currently eating dinner and watching Fargo)

EDIT: done

Last edited:
Perhaps the Discord Moderator userbar could be white/gray, like the admin one?

Could someone help recover an account for "Rogamark"

They haven't transferred it to this forum and don't remember the email for their account

Reactions: upc
1. Please give Comms and Radio Minister permission to add staff to both ministries
2. Move "Welcome Commission Chamber" to the Outreach forum, keep all permissions the same - Give Outreach Minister control of Welcome Commission membership
3. Give Gameside and Outreach access to the others subforums

Back