Admin Task Thread

Can I have an Employment Commission forum and joinable group, please?
What are all the details? Like who should see it, where's it going, is it replacing anything, etc
It'll be a hidden subforum under the aforementioned "Executive Office Building." It will not replace anything

Accessible to: President, VP, and the joinable group "Commission (Employment)" which will be controlled by President and VP

Would I be able to get a Forum for Europeia Pro Wrestling Roleplay in Roleplay Central? I will add the sub-forums after unless you need to add them when creating it.

What are all the details? Like who should see it, where's it going, is it replacing anything, etc

So JayDee and I talked about his earlier request and we settled on this:

Executive Office Building (citizens and diplomats)
  • Technology Commission Chambers
  • Historical Commission Chambers
  • Welcoming Commission Chambers
  • Female Advocacy Commission Chambers
  • Employment Commission Chambers

Each Chambers should be visible to the President, VP, and the respective Commission joinable group.

The empty parent forums can be ditched and they can all share one parent forum (Executive Office Building) for announcements.
Bumping this

Also, Chief of Staff and GAO Director can be nixed from the drop down.
Done

Would I be able to get a Forum for Europeia Pro Wrestling Roleplay in Roleplay Central? I will add the sub-forums after unless you need to add them when creating it.
Done; I didn't make you a moderator since we typically don't give anyone moderator abilities in that part of the forums for whatever reason

Can this thread be archived please? https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/constitutional-convention-act-2023.10064831/

I accidentally posted it with my personal account.
Moved

So JayDee and I talked about his earlier request and we settled on this:

Executive Office Building (citizens and diplomats)
  • Technology Commission Chambers
  • Historical Commission Chambers
  • Welcoming Commission Chambers
  • Female Advocacy Commission Chambers
  • Employment Commission Chambers

Each Chambers should be visible to the President, VP, and the respective Commission joinable group.

The empty parent forums can be ditched and they can all share one parent forum (Executive Office Building) for announcements.
Bumping this

Done, though if I might be granted this comment, it would have been nice if you could have settled on this before asking us to create the other subforums just a week ago. It's not like we come with an endless time reserve.

Also moved the announcements from the Female Advocacy Commission to the new forum. If that was incorrect and they should have been archived with the forum, please let me know.

Will have to get back to you on permissions for diplomats. But just to be clear: citizens and diplomats both are supposed to get viewing and posting rights?

Could I get a forum made for Kazaman's Ovation Festival?
Permissions? Open to diplomats? Any subfora? Being hidden from the general citizenry before the event starts?

We need details :p

Could I get a forum made for Kazaman's Ovation Festival?
Permissions? Open to diplomats? Any subfora? Being hidden from the general citizenry before the event starts?

We need details :p
To start, visible to Pres/VP and Culture Staff, please. Subforum titled Games (we might rename this later but I assume that's not a big ask).

Could we open Kazaman's Ovation Festival up to everyone please? Assuming Citizens and Ambassadors would do fine the norm for these types of festivals.

Could we open Kazaman's Ovation Festival up to everyone please? Assuming Citizens and Ambassadors would do fine the norm for these types of festivals.
It'd certainly be possible to open it to ambassadors as well, but I'd actually say the norm is citizens only, so I'm a bit conflicted on what to do with your request. I've opened it up for citizens already, and if you need access for anyone else, do let me know.

We also have a festival guest role, if you only want to invite select few foreign guests.

Back