Admin Task Thread

ok this request is gonna be a bit complicated so bear with me here

1. Can all the Commissions be moved under one subforum titled "Commission Headquarters" (this step is optional but I figured it would prevent excessive clutter on the main page)
2. Can a subforum be created within each subforum called "Commission Chamber" accessible only to the correlating group role (except Female Advocacy which already has this set up)
3. Can all discussions on the main page of each Commission be moved to their respective subforum
4. Can the main page of each Commission be made publicly viewable and open to posts by Citizens.

ok this request is gonna be a bit complicated so bear with me here

1. Can all the Commissions be moved under one subforum titled "Commission Headquarters" (this step is optional but I figured it would prevent excessive clutter on the main page)
2. Can a subforum be created within each subforum called "Commission Chamber" accessible only to the correlating group role (except Female Advocacy which already has this set up)
3. Can all discussions on the main page of each Commission be moved to their respective subforum
4. Can the main page of each Commission be made publicly viewable and open to posts by Citizens.

I skipped #1 for now because it seems to me as though it'd just be an empty subforum holding nothing more than the other subforums, but no other announcements or anything of the sort? The rest should be done, but if there's any issues, let me/us know of course

You should also have mod powers over the public commission subforums, in line with the other executive subforums.

I also assumed you would want to retain access for the President and Vice President to these commission chambers, let me know if that was incorrect.

Hey admins! Can I get Senator masking please, as per the latest election results? Thank you :D

Can I have an Employment Commission forum and joinable group, please?

What are all the details? Like who should see it, where's it going, is it replacing anything, etc

could i get access to the RMB moderation subforum

could upc get access to the RMB mod subforum as WA Delegate pls
To clarify, should the WA Delegate role generally have access, are you making upc an RMB mod? I'd read the former, just making sure!

Reactions: Vor
could upc get access to the RMB mod subforum as WA Delegate pls
To clarify, should the WA Delegate role generally have access, are you making upc an RMB mod? I'd read the former, just making sure!
(PA appointed me as an RMB mod when I first joined the RSC), i was masked in the Tomlinson but we forgot to do it here as well

What are all the details? Like who should see it, where's it going, is it replacing anything, etc

So JayDee and I talked about his earlier request and we settled on this:

Executive Office Building (citizens and diplomats)
  • Technology Commission Chambers
  • Historical Commission Chambers
  • Welcoming Commission Chambers
  • Female Advocacy Commission Chambers
  • Employment Commission Chambers

Each Chambers should be visible to the President, VP, and the respective Commission joinable group.

The empty parent forums can be ditched and they can all share one parent forum (Executive Office Building) for announcements.

Also, Chief of Staff and GAO Director can be nixed from the drop down.

Back