Admin Task Thread

I don't think the PA Chair election is today anymore, someone should probably update in the navigation bar :p

Hello amazing admins! Can an Organisational subforum titled “Europeian Trans Alliance” be created with these instructions? Thank you! :D
Done. Though, to clarify, with password protected you just mean members only, right? @Elio @McEntire @Josi

Hi! Can the threads “Rand’s Ovation Ceremony” and “Commendation Day 2023” be made a sub forums visible to culture staff and cabinet members?

Should be done, let us know if you need any adjustments

Hello amazing admins! Can an Organisational subforum titled “Europeian Trans Alliance” be created with these instructions? Thank you! :D
Done. Though, to clarify, with password protected you just mean members only, right? @Elio @McEntire @Josi

Hi! Can the threads “Rand’s Ovation Ceremony” and “Commendation Day 2023” be made a sub forums visible to culture staff and cabinet members?

Does cabinet/me have moderator privs for these forums?

Does cabinet/me have moderator privs for these forums?
Cabinet has limited moderator privileges, aye, specifically using inline moderation, sticking/unsticking, locking/unlocking, managing (moving, merging etc) threads and tags and editing posts.

Tysm! If you can, would it be okay if you added two forums in both festivals, both labeled “Speeches” and “Spam/Games”?

Tysm! If you can, would it be okay if you added two forums in both festivals, both labeled “Speeches” and “Spam/Games”?

Done (and sorry for all the previous quoting Fori, I hope you didnt get pinged a hundred times haha)

Sorry for double post but can Diplomats be allowed to post in Goldenblock? Idk if that's an admin decision or government decision, but asking anyways 😅

Sorry for double post but can Diplomats be allowed to post in Goldenblock? Idk if that's an admin decision or government decision, but asking anyways 😅

We've changed the Goldenblock permissions to allow posting and reacts from diplomats.

Back