Admin Task Thread

Hello lovely admins, can an Organisational subforum titled “Europeian Cat Lovers Society” be created, with @Fillet minion given moderating power over it? (more information here) Thank you :)

Hello! @SkyGreen has been confirmed by the Senate as Minister of WA Affairs. Could you please update his masking and the forum header? Thank you!

May I pretty please suggest that we lock/pin this public service announcement?

Can I have a hidden subforum in Pinkerton Way titled "Commission for Female Advocacy" accessible to the group role "Female Advocacy Commission"

Edit: Make the main subforum viewable but add a hidden subforum called "Commission Chamber" accessible to the same group role

Can I have a hidden subforum in Pinkerton Way titled "Commission for Female Advocacy" accessible to the group role "Female Advocacy Commission"

Edit: Make the main subforum viewable but add a hidden subforum called "Commission Chamber" accessible to the same group role
Done. Sorry, didn't realize how old this way!

Done. Sorry, didn't realize how old this way!
Thank you Test Citizen

Back