Admin Task Thread

Per consensus of the Bar Examiners, can we please move the Lloenflys Center for Legal Education to the Judiciary of Europeia forum, then merge the Deposity of Legal Knowledge and Practice into that forum?

End result: all the Depository threads exist in the Lloenflys Center, the Lloenflys Center is under the Judiciary forum, and the Depository no longer exists.

The Lloenflys Center should be visible at least to all citizens, I don't think it matters if NVMs or foreign visitors can or can't see it.

Thank you!

Since we'd be moving from the Senate, I'd appreciate if @Lloenflys could give his okay too (who, even if not procedurally, is still missing from that consensus).

I forgot about this reply. I think this is justified with the repeal of the Legal Education Act which removed the Senate's authority over legal education, but I'll ask the new Speaker @Elio to confirm they're okay with these changes.

Per consensus of the Bar Examiners, can we please move the Lloenflys Center for Legal Education to the Judiciary of Europeia forum, then merge the Deposity of Legal Knowledge and Practice into that forum?

End result: all the Depository threads exist in the Lloenflys Center, the Lloenflys Center is under the Judiciary forum, and the Depository no longer exists.

The Lloenflys Center should be visible at least to all citizens, I don't think it matters if NVMs or foreign visitors can or can't see it.

Thank you!

Since we'd be moving from the Senate, I'd appreciate if @Lloenflys could give his okay too (who, even if not procedurally, is still missing from that consensus).

I forgot about this reply. I think this is justified with the repeal of the Legal Education Act which removed the Senate's authority over legal education, but I'll ask the new Speaker @Elio to confirm they're okay with these changes.
@Pichtonia I give consent on behalf of the Senate

And I give consent on behalf of the Council of Lloenflys's.

could the Region dropdown be updated? it looks like it still points to LL’s nation. Thank youuuuu
Done

Thank you!

Moved the subforum over, working on merging the two.

Hi.

In the following forums: Kuramia Newsroom & Dapper Dispatches

Could I have prefixes created that we can append to posts within the forum depending on a article/dispatch status please?

Prefixes are:

• Draft - All articles/dispatches should be assigned this when first posted.
  • Final Review - Final review for any editions/editors to go over.
  • Editing - Used if additions/changes happened in final review, calling for an Editor to review it again
  • Released - Pushed for release.
These are things you add to posts themselves. Not certain what you mean here/don't know how to do this any other way.
1692914333436.png

Hi, I was wondering if this could be reconsidered? I understand it's a new mechanic and I am willing to walk someone through the process of adding them if they would allow me to stream it to them. I would not be using any live production sites to showcase this to you, simply a blank slate.

Hi.

In the following forums: Kuramia Newsroom & Dapper Dispatches

Could I have prefixes created that we can append to posts within the forum depending on a article/dispatch status please?

Prefixes are:

• Draft - All articles/dispatches should be assigned this when first posted.
  • Final Review - Final review for any editions/editors to go over.
  • Editing - Used if additions/changes happened in final review, calling for an Editor to review it again
  • Released - Pushed for release.
These are things you add to posts themselves. Not certain what you mean here/don't know how to do this any other way.
1692914333436.png

Hi, I was wondering if this could be reconsidered? I understand it's a new mechanic and I am willing to walk someone through the process of adding them if they would allow me to stream it to them. I would not be using any live production sites to showcase this to you, simply a blank slate.
This is done.

As a note, the Administrative Team has reviewed this particular feature, and in our opinion, it's rather unnecessary overhead for us. If, in the future, we deem the overhead to be too much, we'll remove them.

Hello! @Rand and @PhDre have been confirmed by the Senate to serve on the RSC. Can you please mask/give access as appropriate? Thanks!

Reactions: upc
Back