Admin Task Thread

Could the Diplomat role be removed, please? I am no longer a representative from another region.

Hello, so the Ministry of Outreach will be running the Newcomer Badge Program within the next few days. Here, the newcomers will be divided into three categories: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. All newcomers are entered into the bronze tier immediately upon attaining citizenship, They'll have to complete some tasks (which carry points) in order to get to the next tier. Is there any forum role that a newcomer could get for being in the bronze, silver, and gold tier? (For example: Bronze Newcomer, Silver Newcomer, and Gold Newcomer)? For the purpose of this competition, newcomers would be nations who have held citizenship for less than three months. And just to clarify, it would be a forum role with no special permissions attached to it. Would it be possible to grant such a role on the forums?

A Small Edit: Cut the part about newcomers gaining direct entry into the bronze entry.

Last edited:
Could Seva’s RSC masking be removed?

Hi, can I be given permissions to manage the Law Clerks joinable group, and the Law Clerks be given permission to view this forum? It appears my deputies can't read that forum for some reason 😅

Hi, can I be given permissions to manage the Law Clerks joinable group, and the Law Clerks be given permission to view this forum? It appears my deputies can't read that forum for some reason 😅

You should be able to manage the group already, let me DM you. Law Clerks should also have access to view the subforum, depending on who your deputies are, they might just not be masked as law clerks.

Could Seva’s RSC masking be removed?

Done, as well as RMB Mod (and for Maowi as well -->"who will serve until their resignation or loss of regional officer status").

And UPC and Pichto get WAD and VD masking respectively

That request should come from the Speaker, please. The vote on my nomination isn't even closed yet.

Hello, so the Ministry of Outreach will be running the Newcomer Badge Program within the next few days. Here, the newcomers will be divided into three categories: Bronze, Silver, and Gold. All newcomers are entered into the bronze tier immediately upon attaining citizenship, They'll have to complete some tasks (which carry points) in order to get to the next tier. Is there any forum role that a newcomer could get for being in the bronze, silver, and gold tier? (For example: Bronze Newcomer, Silver Newcomer, and Gold Newcomer)? For the purpose of this competition, newcomers would be nations who have held citizenship for less than three months. And just to clarify, it would be a forum role with no special permissions attached to it. Would it be possible to grant such a role on the forums?

A Small Edit: Cut the part about newcomers gaining direct entry into the bronze entry.
Bumping this for the Exec

As the date of the delegate transition has arrived, and in line with the confirmation by the Senate of @upc as WA Delegate, please mask him appropriately.

Please remove this user's posts. They've spammed a lot of threads
I will move them into a new thread and move that to Evidence

Updated the maskings and drop-down accordingly for the Senate election that closed this morning

could the Region dropdown be updated? it looks like it still points to LL’s nation. Thank youuuuu

Back