Admin Task Thread

Hello! I believe I am missing my Diplomat masking. I was out of town the past couple weeks and just noticed this. I am the emissary from TGW.

Hello! I believe I am missing my Diplomat masking. I was out of town the past couple weeks and just noticed this. I am the emissary from TGW.

Hey Izhtat! Sorry for the wait. Could you reapply in the FA Office (click)? Just so it's easier to track. The government will then ask for you to be remasked.

Hey Izhtat! Sorry for the wait. Could you reapply in the FA Office (click)? Just so it's easier to track. The government will then ask for you to be remasked.
Izhtat can be masked now :)

Hello, could there be a role like RadioPal for RMB stuff? GamesidePal, so to say, or another cool name, that we can ping for Gameside activities.

Hello, could there be a role like RadioPal for RMB stuff? GamesidePal, so to say, or another cool name, that we can ping for Gameside activities.
Oh yeah! I'll create it and then you can decide if GamesidePal works for you.

Updated the drop-down to reflect all the new Senators

Rand has been confirmed as attorney general per here. They can receive cabinet masking. :)

Rand has been confirmed as attorney general per here. They can receive cabinet masking. :)
Done. Haven't masked an AG for a while, so if anything glitches, lemme know. @Rand

Hello friends and neighbors on the Admin team - the Senate has (throwing all reason out the window) elected me as Speaker. Could I please be masked as such?

Done. Haven't masked an AG for a while, so if anything glitches, lemme know. @Rand
Thanks, Kura!I believe I need access to the Bar board room too.
I imagine that's what'll happen, but technically I think it's for the President to choose someone, and I haven't seen that explicitly yet. I've asked for reassurance just in case and will mask you when it's there

Hello friends and neighbors on the Admin team - the Senate has (throwing all reason out the window) elected me as Speaker. Could I please be masked as such?
Yes!

Thanks, Kura!I believe I need access to the Bar board room too.
I imagine that's what'll happen, but technically I think it's for the President to choose someone, and I haven't seen that explicitly yet. I've asked for reassurance just in case and will mask you when it's there

Thanks Pichto. This is confirmed. Off the top of my head you can see in my week 6 goal:
https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/week-six-goals.10063862/#post-10440971

Back