Admin Task Thread

It appears polls have closed! We have a 6-seat Senate, and the new Senators are Drecq, Rand, JayDee, Bowzin, Lloenflys, and Malashaan. Please give them the proper maskings; remove the old Senate's maskings; and update the drop-down accordingly.

Thank you other admins!

I updated all except Darcness. I am not powerful enough to remove his Senate masking. He is the Senate.

I updated all except Darcness. I am not powerful enough to remove his Senate masking. He is the Senate.
Fixed.
Sorry for double-posting, but I also don't want to mix the two requests. Please archive the following embassies:

Albion
Arbor
Dythinia
Epidaurus
Holy Empire of Britannia
Londinium
Kingdom of Alexandria
Olympia
Sovereign Imperial Realms
The Alliance of Queens
The Galactic Order
The Ragerian Imperium
The Aexnidaral "The Popptart Empire" Embassy
Nova Historiae
Sapientia
Sunalaya
United Kingdom of Netherlands
Universal Allegiance
I can still manage radio, justice, communications, culture and the interior groups. That should probably be removed. :)

--

Name of Paper: The Conversation
Description: A regional news organization that strives to inform the citizenry through regular multi-story issues.
Editor/Moderator:: Pichtonia

These three would still need to be handled, please!
I did all those things.

Will get back to you shortly; want to check something with the other admins first.

No worries. For me the goal was to try to be able to declutter the front page of the WA Council so things look a little bit better, and with the library of votes make it easier to find some of the older votes we've had since sometimes we've got to compare our previous stances.

Will get back to you shortly; want to check something with the other admins first.

No worries. For me the goal was to try to be able to declutter the front page of the WA Council so things look a little bit better, and with the library of votes make it easier to find some of the older votes we've had since sometimes we've got to compare our previous stances.
Oh, we talked about it, and we're going to make the forums, but I forgot about it until now. As I'm walking about the door in a few minutes. ?

Pursuant to the just concluced vote in the Senate, please mask me as Speaker of the Senate and remove that masking from Drecq.

Minor problem, but I don't see Yule Ball threads under What's New? posts even when I just posted.

Oh, we talked about it, and we're going to make the forums, but I forgot about it until now. As I'm walking about the door in a few minutes. ?

no worries! lol

Can World Assembly 101 subforum be renamed to World Assembly Information Center with two subforums:

(1) World Assembly 101 (I can't remember if Mouse is an Honored Citizen or not, but if she is maybe the "Mousebumples World Assembly Education Center"?)
A repository and library for those interested in learning more about the functions of the World Assembly, especially authoring and analyzing Resolutions.

(2) World Assembly Resolution Records
A repository for past World Assembly Resolution.

The World Assembly Information Center and subforums should be viewable by registered users? Whatever group we allow to post on the forums that aren't citizens.
this should be done - let me know if you need changes.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I do need one more thing because I don't have the power to do it. Can everything in these archived forums ( here, here and here ) be moved to here. Thank you

Thanks, I appreciate it. I do need one more thing because I don't have the power to do it. Can everything in these archived forums ( here, here and here ) be moved to here. Thank you
I don't have any objection here, but I do want to touch base with the other admins first since I haven't been on Discord in a few days and I imagine this came up as a (low-level) conversation topic in our server. Will get back to you sooner rather than later.

Back