Admin Task Thread

If you're looking to comment something on the reform proposals, you can do so here without any masking changes.

Perhaps Hy doesnt remember that Honoured Citizens no longer enjoy a standing invitation to the Senate?

Please give Wissen Coast Senate speaking rights for the time of Aex's LoA - he's his Senate substitute.

And please mask Calvin as AG. He was confirmed by the Senate.

What Kari said. :p

I am not sure how to handle masking requests now, does the Deputy Minister masking exist?

If so, can it be granted to Celtian, Pichto, Moronist Decisions, and Julia. Otherwise, just ensure they have access to WA stuff. Amerion, applied to join WA as well. Thanks.

Last edited:
Please give Wissen Coast Senate speaking rights for the time of Aex's LoA - he's his Senate substitute.
What Kari said. :p
I am not sure how to handle masking requests now, does the Deputy Minister masking exist?

If so, can it be granted to Celtian, Pichto, Moronist Decisions, and Julia. Otherwise, just ensure they have access to WA stuff. Amerion, applied to join WA as well. Thanks.
No deputy mask I know of, but they all have WA access. All these are done.

edit: but CTSM/Amerion isn't a cit yet so that will have to wait

Please mask Wymondham and Julia as Law Clerks. So access to the Law Clerk subforum in the MoJ. Thanks.

Can I get a subforum and a group please

Subforum: Europeian External Content Team
Description: The Europeian External Content Team manages content being passed from Europeia to the NationStates Community. You can sign up to be a member in the thread below.

Group: EECT
Access: Europeian External Content Team
Description: Members of the External Content Team
Leaders: HEM, Sopo, and me (if possible, idk how groups work here.)
Members: Julia, HEM, Sopo, me, and whoever else requires access.

Can I get a subforum and a group please

Subforum: Europeian External Content Team
Description: The Europeian External Content Team manages content being passed from Europeia to the NationStates Community. You can sign up to be a member in the thread below.

Group: EECT
Access: Europeian External Content Team
Description: Members of the External Content Team
Leaders: HEM, Sopo, and me (if possible, idk how groups work here.)
Members: Julia, HEM, Sopo, me, and whoever else requires access.

done

Please add Punchwood to the EECT group please

Can I have Mod powers over EECT subforum please?

And access to said subforum for Pierce, Pichto, Rachael and Vlaska please.

Last edited:
Could Julia be added to Comms staff please?

Please demask me as Senator & Speaker.

Back