Admin Task Thread

In the absence of a Minister of Interior, can Xecrio be put into the Interior Staff group?
Thank you!

Could Snowball be masked as Minister of Recruitment (Interior) and Bowzin as Minister of Radio? Thank you in advance!

In the absence of a Minister of Interior, can Xecrio be put into the Interior Staff group?
Thank you!

(Done, by the way! I also have access to the domestic user groups.)

I still need Radio Minister masking and the government drop down needs updating with Snowball and myself

I still need Radio Minister masking and the government drop down needs updating with Snowball and myself
done and done.

Please create an organisation with the following characteristics:
Name of Organization: Private Media Collective

Organization Subforums:
Subforums within the main organisational subforum:
(Visible to all but posting restricted to moderators) Charter and Procedures
(Visible to members) Administration Center - Central hub where members may discuss ongoing issues and share ideas for potential articles.
Subforums within the Administration Center subforum:
- (Visible to members) Governing Board - Where the Governing Board may post announcements, make recommendations, and hold discussions with members on the status of the organization.
- (Visible to members) Writing Center - Where members can post and edit drafts prior to posting for public consumption.
Subforum within the Governing Board subforum:
-- (Visible to moderators only) Board Room - Where the Governing Board may discuss recommendations for the organization and the implementation of procedures.

Names of Subforum Moderators: @JayDee , @Hezekon , and @Lloenflys

And another one:
Founding Members: @Prim @HEM @Kuramia @Pichtonia

Name of Organization: Leadership Development and Support Network

Purpose of Organization: Providing personalized support and campaign guidance to citizens hoping to run for office, developing ministerial guides to ease on-boarding and transition into office, and helping connect citizens interested in department-level offices with executive candidates.

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Providing campaign support and leadership development to Europeia's citizens

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Prim @HEM @Kuramia @Pichtonia

Please remove Whitmark's Deputy Councilor masking.

Also, please archive the Max 'n Chillax organisation.
Done.
Please archive the Europeian Party of the Citizens.
Done.
And another one:
Founding Members: @Prim @HEM @Kuramia @Pichtonia

Name of Organization: Leadership Development and Support Network

Purpose of Organization: Providing personalized support and campaign guidance to citizens hoping to run for office, developing ministerial guides to ease on-boarding and transition into office, and helping connect citizens interested in department-level offices with executive candidates.

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Providing campaign support and leadership development to Europeia's citizens

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Prim @HEM @Kuramia @Pichtonia
Done. Although, I'm not sure what you want me to do with the 'Purpose of Organization'?
Please mask Istillian as a deputy minister as per this thread. Thanks!
Done.

Organization Subforums:
(Visible to members) Administration Center - Central hub where members may discuss ongoing issues and share ideas for potential articles.
- (Visible to members) Governing Board - Where the Governing Board may post announcements, make recommendations, and hold discussions with members on the status of the organization.
- (Visible to members) Writing Center - Where members can post and edit drafts prior to posting for public consumption.
-- (Visible to moderators only) Board Room - Where the Governing Board may discuss recommendations for the organization and the implementation of procedures.

I'm looking into this, I'll have to get back to you (day or two, tops).

I was just lazy and used the quote function. The purpose of the organization doesnt really matter to you.

Organization Subforums:

Your forum has been created: Private Media Collective

Charter and Procedures was removed (use Pin and Lock in the public forum instead).
Administration Center was removed (no need to have nested private forums).
Writing Center was created as a private forum within your public forum.
Governing Board was removed (use Pin and Lock in the private forum instead).
Board Room was removed (Do you really need a separate, private place to discuss this stuff?).

If for some reason this is unacceptable, please contact me directly (@JayDee , @Hezekon , @Lloenflys ).
Can I be removed as Deputy Minister? Thank you!
Done.

I just realized The Panda's Pen lost its subforum description somewhere along the way. Could it be changed to "Exactly what you'd expect from Taylor Swift's #1 fan"

Back