Admin Task Thread

Done; updated the drop-down and Discord too

In accordance with this post, I've updated many of UPC's maskings and secondary maskings.

@Calvin Coolidge please let me know if I should go ahead and remove UPC's EAAC masking as well; I'm not sure if that would fall under the umbrella of positions he wanted to resign from or not.

Please re-mask me as Senate Speaker, per today's unanimous consent agreement in the Senate.

In accordance with this post, I've updated many of UPC's maskings and secondary maskings.

@Calvin Coolidge please let me know if I should go ahead and remove UPC's EAAC masking as well; I'm not sure if that would fall under the umbrella of positions he wanted to resign from or not.
Calvin should have perms to control the EAAC group himself. If not, let us know.

Hello! Could I be masked as a citizen? (app was accepted here)

Can I get cabinet masking, and everything that goes with the grand admiral role, joinable groups and whatnot?

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Rotasu @Lloenflys @Kuramia

Name of Organization: The Europeian Book Club

Purpose of Organization: Provide a space for the readers of Europeia

Title: The Europeian Book Club

Subtitle: A place to discuss written material and provide resources for the readers of Europeia

Subforum: The Library (only viewable by Book Club Members

Subforum Subtitle: The Europeian Book Club's private meeting place

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Rotasu @Lloenflys
Per my approval, I am creating this for @Rotasu

Is it possible to make it so that any registered used can post in the Summer Games forum? I'm getting some visitors saying they can't post their.

Back