A Newcomer's Perspective #3: Fortunado

The Ministry of the Interior is proud to present...​
A Newcomer's Perspective​
Fortunado​

Calvin Coolidge: Why did you join Europeia? Anything that made the region stand out from the rest of the world?

Fortunado: hmm. oh that was a while back... (talks like elderly person) You see when I was a young boy getting recruitment telegrams... it wasn't any special reason. It was a bigger region, so I thought it might be interesting. It was also very friendly when you get into it so maybe that helped as well.

Calvin Coolidge: What has your reaction been to our forum?

Fortunado: step 1.)"Hmm. oh hey they are having an anniversery. Let's go get some amontillado at the barbecue."
*finds bartender, marks him with the mark of death. Tortures him daily.*

step 2.) after that point I just made it my point to get involved as much as I can. gain people's trust. then take over Europeia. maybe laugh maniacally a couple of times.

Calvin Coolidge: What would you say has been the highlight of your experience in the region so far?

Fortunado:
hmm. weekly games I guess (second might be the barbecue :evil: ) Very nice to see us just having fun during weekends.

Calvin Coolidge: You've run in a few different elections since you've been here, what would you say you've learned from those?

Fortunado: I learned how to make a platform, How to research information on Europeia, I also feel it might've helped if I was on during the election (although when life calls whatchagunnado). I make sure to not feel dejected during the elections. Be very optimistic. I mean hey I could've at least had a run-off by one more vote. For all of you potential runners don't be afraid when they ask tough questions. They aren't trying to crush your spirit into indefinable specks. they are as much trying to help you as they are trying to learn how you stand on an issue.

Calvin Coolidge: How would you describe Europeia's environment?

Fortunado: friendly, very active members, supportive, easy to manipulate :evil: ,considerate of others.

Calvin Coolidge: How do you feel Europeia integrates newcomers?

Fortunado: It just starts with being a friendly and inviting nation. the best way to integrate someone is to be there when they need help.

Calvin Coolidge: What resources did you find useful in getting yourself accommodated to our region?

Fortunado: Hmm. well I specifically started in senate aide. while joining MoFa and MoWA I made sure to specifically join the academies. very helpful.

Calvin Coolidge: Thoughts on the Citizens' Assembly as an integration tool?

Fortunado: I feel that any and all programs are integration tools. If you want to be in the Bar or CA or senate aide, do it. It's just about finding the thing which gets you. Go for it. Even if you are a little shaky on something, try it out... also give me cookies and bacon. "The praise of virtue is action"

Calvin Coolidge: Anything else you'd like to say to all those considering joining Europiea, or anyone else who may read this?

Fortunado: can we get the cobwebs out of the bureau of roleplay? we just started it and the office for getting the cobwebs out of the bureau has an office to get cobwebs out of itself. I think when it comes to any region roleplay is huge.a rough judging of the demographic is that anyone in nationstates is in it for roleplay (cuz it's not like their is much gameplay outside of it). if we neglect roleplay we might as well sign Europeia away. And carrot, You stated during my platform that somebody would finally be able to stab anumia. I already did. he was on during the ides of march long enough for me to send him a little PM.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Fortunado: step 1.)"Hmm. oh hey they are having an anniversery. Let's go get some amontillado at the barbecue."

step 2.) after that point I just made it my point to get involved as much as I can. gain people's trust. then take over Europeia. maybe laugh maniacally a couple of times.
You rotten swine! I knew you were trouble when I first laid eyes on you :ph43r: Still nice to hang out with you though :creepy:
can we get the cobwebs out of the bureau of roleplay? we just started it and the office for getting the cobwebs out of the bureau has an office to get cobwebs out of itself. I think when it comes to any region roleplay is huge.a rough judging of the demographic is that anyone in nationstates is in it for roleplay (cuz it's not like their is much gameplay outside of it). if we neglect roleplay we might as well sign Europeia away.
*blames Sopo* I'm going to miss saying that :'( don't go forever Slothy

And carrot, You stated during my platform that somebody would finally be able to stab anumia. I already did. he was on during the ides of march long enough for me to send him a little PM.
You are maybe a bit too good at what you do

Wonderful interview you two!

carrot said:
Calvin Coolidge said:

You rotten swine! I knew you were trouble when I first laid eyes on you :ph43r: Still nice to hang out with you though :creepy:
*cocks shotgun* Shut up and hush your lips

carrot said:
And carrot, You stated during my platform that somebody would finally be able to stab anumia. I already did. he was on during the ides of march long enough for me to send him a little PM.
You are maybe a bit too good at what you do
:gentleman: I am the very best that no one ever was :gentleman:

Back