6 Things Europeians Should Avoid On Thanksgiving

6 Things Europeians Should Avoid On Thanksgiving
Written by Pichtonia and United Vietussia

It's Thanksgiving Day! Or as the non-Americans on this forum might know it: The day where everyone is either gone or talks about the wonderful smells and flavours that we don't get to enjoy before Christmas. According to some random quote I found on the Internet, Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. So if you want to make sure everything will go well, the EBC has some hints for you.

On Thanksgiving in Europeia, you should avoid:

Asking Lethen to accept your citizenship

Some of the newer members might not already have had the honour of his rage, but everyone who's been around for at least a month will know: Supreme Chancellor Lethen doesn't need reminders to accept your citizenship and he doesn't appreciate them. And if there is one thing he might hate more than being asked about it, one imagines it's being asked to accept your citizenship on Thanksgiving Day. Seriously, if you don't want to be stuffed into a turkey yourself, you better not do it. Just wait, he will get to it eventually.

Serving Seafood

Most of us had the honour/fortune/duty to welcome guests to our homes at least once in our lives. Naturally, you want to use such a chance to impress your guests, and that may lead you to some creative ideas. Turtle soup before the turkey is served? Some fried tentacles on the side of your dish? In the real world, that might " only " be seen as offensive to good taste and Thanksgiving traditions. Here in Europeia, it could be seen as an aggressive statement against influential circles.

Having no debates

What would Europeia be like if everyone just agreed with each other? Just like you can argue with your racist uncle on Thanksgiving, you can argue with us on the forums. Whether it's Thanksgiving or any day -- many citizens feel like discord and previously skype move too much debate off the forums. So do those citizens and our regional debate culture a favour and don't hesitate to speak your mind, even on Thanksgiving.

Aex' Thanksgiving Stuffing

If you find an invitation from Vice President Aexnidaral Seymour for a 'Thanksgiving Stuffing' in your inbox, be warned: The Flirt-in-Chief, commonly known for being the fabulous one on Presidential tickets, really isn't talking about stuffing a turkey.

Marnip's Snapchat

Excited for some delicious turkey? Better not check snapchat images from Marnip before dinner then! They may or may not decrease your appetite, or at the very least make you seem like an idiot for giggling about the incredible artistic talent of the former Europeian Senator and Minister of Communications at the dinner table.

Original snapchat drawing of Marnip: "Marnip on a bear rug"

A bad mood

Last but not least, try to be happy and to have a good day. Thanksgiving is a unique day. Maybe you will end it with some unique memories. Chat with your friends and family, enjoy a nice meal and don't forget to smile -- because a smile can make anything better. The EBC hopes you had a great time or still have that ahead of you. Thanksgiving is only once a year. Use it well. :wink:

Ah, this was a lovely piece!

Hey Lethen, will you accept my citizenship already?

PASD said:
Aex's stuffing was a little too salty, imo
I only thought it was too much meat

Am I the only one who thinks the drawing of Marnip on a bear rug looks more like Marnip next to a giant, err... "man-rocket"?

Isaris said:
Am I the only one who thinks the drawing of Marnip on a bear rug looks more like Marnip next to a giant, err... "man-rocket"?
Yes. You are definitely the only person to see that. :p

And you can say penis, it's euro, nobody minds.

Parallel solstice said:
Isaris said:

correction PS, it's P*nis. remember? :p

Cpt.Carrot said:
Parallel solstice said:
Isaris said:

peen!

Cpt.Carrot said:
Parallel solstice said:
Isaris said:

You mean P*nis balls? :ph43r:

HEM said:
Hey Lethen, will you accept my citizenship already?
I don't know why you got it back after deleting the EBC.

Back