4th Euro Census -- Come take the Census! Open Now!

Prim

Security Council
Senator
Citizen
Discord Moderator
Pronouns
He/Him, They/them
In each of these Census surveys, I've tried to include some relevant current events topic that is being discussed in the region, like activity levels, advancement opportunities, staffing problems, executive split, re-merge reform, etc.

Are there any major topics in the region that you'd like to see in this upcoming 4th Census survey?

I'm planning to having a question on Arnhelm, since the 3rd Census also asked about it, we can see a change over time. I think a question (or more) on the Senate and its scope would be fitting. We had one in the 3rd Census and the question has continued in the region.

Please post if you would like to see a broad topic or question brought up in the 4th Census.

Last night, I thought about a question regarding executive priorities (whether we focus appropriately on the "right" ministries, balance of domestic vs foreign affairs focus, etc). A fun question could be whether our current governmental organization is good (split, merge, maybe some other form, etc). Lastly, I think a question on whether our region should have a more political focus/emphasis or social focus/emphasis could be interesting. I think everyone would want a balance of both if possible, but I wonder if our region attracts people that are more interested in one category over another.

It's a really good idea.
Yeah, the first two were a little bare-bones on the analysis front, just basic polling. But the continuation has been helpful in showing trends in the region. I'm glad we're getting to see how Europeia is shifting and how we can best respond to that with better data.

I love census time :D

I believe I've taken this

I will make sure to take this while I'm on the train tomorrow!!

This is now closed, I'll take a few days to collate and analyze. Will report out soon -- if you happened to miss your chance to respond, ping me in the next few days if you would like to submit a response, I can re-open it as necessary for additional submissions. Would rather have more people than less for the Census.

Reactions: upc
Back