12 Things You Probably Didn't Know About CSP

12 Things You Probably Didn't Know About CSP
Written by HEM

Content originally appeared on EBC Radio

Common-Sense Politics is Europeia's Vice President, and an all-around pretty cool guy! While he has been in Europeia for a long time, CSP is kinda unknown to many members. After listening to CSP's exclusive interview with EBC Radio, we compiled some interesting facts you probably didn't know about him!

CSP served as President of Europeia within the first four months of being in Europeia. He ascended to the Presidency after the resignation of Vice President Lethen and President Aramor. He was later removed from office to hold new elections.

CSP believes that the culture in Europeia has become too politically passive. He says that people are too tied down in personal relationships to always do what's best for the region. "Personal relationships can shape foreign policy, and that's mind-blowing," CSP said in his recent interview. He concludes his interview saying, "We can't do big things if everyone is happy *all* the time."

CSP very briefly served as Minister of Communications, though he says his time there wasn't be substantive.

CSP openly claims that he didn't do very well in his first few jobs. He claims that the only reason he was appointed Grand Admiral was probably because there was nobody else willing to do the job.

CSP likes Shufie.

CSP doesn't give a shit about Harambe. :angry:

He regards his biggest accomplishments as his work in the Navy, though he reiterates that he doesn't want to "shape his own legacy."

CSP doesn't regard the Senate as a good place for newcomers. He says that there are better places for new members to make their mark, but that the very technical Senate is not that place.

"I don't think most Europeians know or care what independence is," CSP says. He believes that Europeia has failed to instill our regional values into new citizens, saying that this could potentially be a role for the Ministry of Culture.

He maintains that Europeia need to sound off their voice more often, and enforce our values across Nationstates. For him, this means speaking out as often and as loudly as possible.

CSP was originally a founding member of a Conservative-themed region that he described as "going nowhere" which is how he eventually landed in Europeia.

CSP hates Clint Eastwood.

Listen to the whole interview on EBC Radio!​

Christ, shufie is the only Europeian who gets around more than me.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Christ, shufie is the only Europeian who gets around more than me.
Not Christ, it is *Crist.* How many times do I need to correct you, Aex?

Very interesting read even if I knew many of these already :p

There's a fine line between joke flirting and plain disturbing commentary

I love how popular my article is.

MagentaFairy said:
CSP is always such a hot topic :wub:
It helps that he looks forever 21. No gap between his youthful looks and wisdom that came with age.

Back