Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network

11th Hour Bid Shows Strong Support
Written By Wolfe Blitzer
ENN Chief Editor

In a recent (and final) poll, 21 citizens answered questions about their Presidential picks, and the consensus is clear: Lexusmomentum is floundering at the gate. A Europeian political science professor, Gerald F. Ord comments the following, "Most people see him as competent, but newer members just want somebody new." And this seems to be true, as a huge percentage of Cordova supporters have defected to the Klatonian camp. But, the bad news doesn't end there for Lexus.

"He lost every single lean vote he had." Professor Ord says, "Every last one. Nobody is leaning toward Lexus. You either support Lexus with your life, or you aren't."

Klatonia however, is going to be hard pressed to get the votes he needs in that scenario, but there is a place to get them. 15% of the region is still backing former Vice President Cordova I, and many people see those votes as more likely to go toward Klatonia than to Lexus.

"Retired Members, Undecideds, and staunch Cordova supporters are going to decide this election," Professor Ord concludes. "Lexus can't afford to lose a single vote, because his support base is very thin. Basically, he has the ECCP. Klatonia is drawing from the ECP, some former Cordova supporters now in the ENP and disaffected independents.

However, some better news for Lexus is that his favor ability on a personal level is higher then most expected. Only 10% of the region "Dislikes" the President, while 19% are "neutral", the rest either Like or Extremely Like. With 62% choosing the latter.

The election is still ranked, To close to call. Lexus retains an edge.

Strongly Lexus: 8
Lean Lexus: 0
Strongly Cordova: 2
Lean Cordova: 1
Strongly Klatonia: 4
Lean Klatonia: 3
Undecided: 3

Another very accurate take. I like it.

NOTE: I run the NPE, not ENP :D

And I want to clear up that the NPE is equally divided on who they would vote for President. Which is why we have not officially supported anyone.

Let's not forget that Lexus was rated the best President of all time, and he has essentially all of the more experienced players behind him -other- than yourself. This will be a competitive election for sure, but I still think experience, foreign connections, and a proven track record of bringing us to the highest point in Europeian history will stand to see Lexus through at the election polls.

Yep, I wouldn't say he's floundering. He needs to capture the young vote (which is hard to do with me on the ticket :p), but its possible.

Capturing -any- vote is hard with you on the ticket. If it wasn't that you were extremely good at almost everything you do, I don't think you'd get elected anywhere. :p

Interesting, my personal statements weren't reflected in this poll (I know because there's a 0 where I put a vote)... maybe I wasn't fast enough...

I read the recent results and 2 or 3 more people have voted since. So yeah, you were a little late ;)

I do want to reconsider a few things that I voted for, but obviously, I can't. :lol:

It's never been so hard to vote for anyone around here until now:

Lex - A strong, dedicated, experienced, no-nonsense leader

or

Klatonia - Witty, linguistic, self-made and Canadian...

I do want to reconsider a few things that I voted for, but obviously, I can't. :lol:

It's never been so hard to vote for anyone around here until now:

Lex - A strong, dedicated, experienced, no-nonsense leader

or

Kaltonia - Witty, linguistic, self-made and Canadian...
First of all, it's Klatonia. Second of all, those are horrible reasons.

...about as alright as voting for a President based on what their wife looks like. ;)

Capturing -any- vote is hard with you on the ticket. If it wasn't that you were extremely good at almost everything you do, I don't think you'd get elected anywhere. 

I honestly can't wait til the day I'm considered poison to any campaign so I can triumphantly re-take the reigns and shove my boot up my critics' arses.

At least give a box to me.

1 - I want a box of chocolates, but I could settle for a cup of coffee and a shoulder massage.
2 - There's also the part where, in addition to being witty, linguisticly agile and Canadian, I'm the best candidate for this office. It's odd Kab would overlook it, but that would be the reason to elect me.

Regards,

Back