Search results

1. Sarah

help

Waves in one of the people have a problem with this To be perfectly clear, my problem was not with the silliness, I'm a huge fan of silly. It's like 90% of my personality. My concern was that I found the timing of said silliness suspicious. It came off as an attempt to distract and downplay...
  2. Sarah

[Analysis] Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll

While I do agree with a lot of the comments said about culture, I do want to push back on the comment about not knowing the weekend game schedules. As @Lethen mentions, I make events days in advance on the discord. I also put the schedule in the culture Google calendar weeks in advance. I also...
  3. Sarah

Admin Task Thread

bump this for the music bot request, thanks! @Darcness
  4. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] United Kingdom faces domestic turmoil as Treaty of Westminster on brink of repeal

Really informative! Even if I'm salty because you hate me 😔 :-p But in seriousness, great article!!
  5. Sarah

Admin Task Thread

Posting here per request on discord from Darc Hello lovely admins! This request is mostly for @Darcness I would like to request a security check for two bots the cabinet would like to use in discord. The first is a music/mp3 player which will be used in multiple ministries. Culture, radio, and...
  6. Sarah

Condemn Raionitu: The Closest Passed Security Council Resolution in History

Super interesting article! And bonus points cuz it has me in it! But honestly, great read!
  7. Sarah

[EBC Exclusive] Goodnight, Europeia III

I support Shrek but also full disclosure movie nights a reeaallly hard on a phone. So much split screening D: Can we play monopoly instead 👀
  8. Sarah

ENN April Presidential Debate Liveblog

"No pressure"
  9. Sarah

Clerk Account Access

Can I please have executive clerk access? Thanks!
  10. Sarah

Admin Task Thread

I pinged about this a few days ago on discord, but can we get an update on this? Thanks!
  11. Sarah

Ministry of Pod Episode 4 - "Drafting our Ideal Cabinet doesn't have either of us on it"

I am absolutely raging about this podcast rn. Raging.
  12. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] Announcing EBC x NFT - Own a Piece of Europeian History

DIBS ON TASTE OF SKIZZ 1 Since I can't have my job insert screaming panda
  13. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] EBC RAIDED BY GAO, JORTCOIN ASSETS SEIZED - 12 HOURS TO FIND CASH TO KEEP LIGHTS ON

4. Ask PhDre to pay @Sarah her dues and unfire her 5. Sell all the staplers and other EBC property
  14. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] EBC RAIDED BY GAO, JORTCOIN ASSETS SEIZED - 12 HOURS TO FIND CASH TO KEEP LIGHTS ON

@Kuramia I get Icarus's money AND all the money she steals. SINCE SOMEONE @PhDre FIRED ME, I NEED ALL THE MONEY I CAN GET. #PleaseHireMeBack
  15. Sarah

He just keeps going on. And on. And oooonnnnnn about Big Fat Booties. I thought there was some kinda something there. For the ship. Hey, how much do you think I can get for this scrap paper signed by the president? It says something here about Jortcoin sales but the rest of the paper is all...
  16. Sarah

Excuse me, I need that chair you're sitting on. I just sold it to a stay at home mom for 50 cents. I always thought PhDre and Big Fat Booty would be a good ship.
  17. Sarah

This is absolutely ridiculous! I have not been paid properly by the EBC in ages! My bills are starting to pile up. I'm getting eviction notices from my interior subforums! Can't even keep the lights on. Why do you think I'm packing all this stuff up? Hey, you don't need an authentic EBC...
  18. Sarah

Ministry of Pod Episode 3 Trailer

Oooh I like the logo!
  19. Sarah

[Interview] An Interview with Nova!

Omgosh it's so cool seeing the history and knowing Nova knows people like Deadeye Jack and BT! And Fort Triumph. I had no idea! Lovely interview
Back