Search results

1. PabstOverdrive

[Inside Government] Proposing a Focus on the World Assembly

[Inside Government] Proposing a Focus on the World Assembly Europeia's International Wing Written by PabstOverdrive The World Assembly Secretary General election is now over! Our candidate might not have been elected but we were able to keep our region's voice on the international stage...
  2. PabstOverdrive

[A Little Legalese] The 72nd Senate of Europeia

Legislative Powers Checks and Balances Written by PabstOverdrive and Lloenflys The 72nd Senate of Europeia have been busy establishing a more accessible and streamlined Constitution while also trying to establish concrete language in terms of Senate power and Executive power. These...
  3. PabstOverdrive

Europeia's Weekly Update - March 14 2020

Europeia's Weekly Update March 14 2020 Written by PabstOverdrive General Election The Senate elections are up and running with many candidates standing for the new term. Europeia finds itself in a bit of disarray with ongoing talks of reviewing the Executive split. Vice Chancellor Drecq has a...
  4. PabstOverdrive

[At Home in Europeia] Back to Work in Europeia

I completely understand! Like I said these are only my fledgling observations and I cannot wait to be proven wrong. Thanks for reading!
  5. PabstOverdrive

[At Home in Europeia] Back to Work in Europeia

Back to Work in Europeia A Look to the Future Written by Pabst Overdrive It has been many years since I was a citizen of this great region. A lot has changed since my departure, but the same spirit remains in this bustling and growing Republic. Initially, I find myself overwhelmed with so many...
Back