Search results

1. upc

Breaking: NPO Withdraws From Treaty of Sericum

Breaking: NPO Withdraws From Treaty of Sericum Syberis? More like Si-bye-ris Written by upc On January 18th, the New Pacific Order (NPO) announced their withdrawal from the Treaty of Sericum. The treaty, a bilateral agreement ratified in 2022, marked the zenith of a years-long process of...
  2. upc

Bloc Patriots in Control?

Bloc Patriots in Control? First Minister Footguns Written by upc Edited by Kuramia, Maowi The Communist Bloc (TCB), already reeling from weeks of unsuccessful attempts to regain control of Solidarity from Defender & Independent forces, faced another major blow to their foreign presence this...
  3. upc

[POLL RESULTS] A Four Month Retrospective on Europeia's Transition to Frontier Status and Our Success (Or Lack Thereof) Therein

It has been just over four months since Europeia became a Frontier. While it is still too early to come to any definite conclusions regarding the update and Europeia’s response to it, I thought that it would be interesting to measure public perception on these topics. I found the responses to...
  4. upc

[POLL] A Four Month Retrospective on Europeia's Transition to Frontier Status and Our Success (Or Lack Thereof) Therein

Hey, This poll definitely has nothing to do with any recent announcements from the Attorney General's office, that's for sure. Anyways, you should take this poll: ✨ POLL ✨ I will close it when my LoA ends. Thanks!
  5. upc

On the Revitalization of Raiderdom and Europeia's Place in the Modern Gameplay Polychotomy

On the Revitalization of Raiderdom and Europeia's Place in the Modern Gameplay Polychotomy Editor's Note: This was written on Monday, February 7th, and I have not updated it for the events of the last two days, sorry! The point still stands. We are coming up quickly on the one year anniversary...
Back