Search results

1. F

Executive Approval Poll Shows Support, But Little Enthusiasm

[hr][hr]Executive Approval Poll Shows Support, But Little Enthusiasm By Festavo and Comrade Prim [hr][hr] With a Citizens' Assembly (CA) Chair election ongoing, a Presidential election incoming, and a term beginning to wind down, the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) conducted a poll from...
  2. F

Mega Poll!

Bump! I'll be closing this in 4 hours or so.
  3. F

Mega Poll!

The EBC is conducting a poll on Executive approval, the CA Chair race, and Presidential speculation all in one poll! I'd appreciate it if you take a couple minutes to fill this poll out so your voice can be heard. The poll will run through the weekend. Thank you. Note: Considering one of the CA...
  4. F

Calvin Coolidge Triumphs Over GraVandius in Senate Power Struggle

I would like to note that I personally voted for Calvin in the Senate election, but I do not support his bicameral legislature proposal.
  5. F

President Rach Resigns Amid Controversy

The traditional role of the Chief of Staff is to assist the President and the cabinet with what they need, but the President never gave him or anybody in the cabinet direction even when asked
  6. F

Ministry of Communications Press Releases

Sunday Morning Update FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Vaculatestar (Europeia, February 18 2018) - The first day of the week was a busy one in Europeia. In political news Calvin Coolidge's ovation was underway celebrating a long and successful career from him. The Chancellery also...
  7. F

New Speaker Chosen After Senate Election FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Deepest House (Europeia, February 17, 2018) - Senator Calvin Coolidge defeated former Speaker of the Senate GraVandius in an internal power struggle to emerge as the leader of the region's senior legislative...
  8. F

The President Has Resigned FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Skies (Europeia, February 12, 2018) - Public attention to presidential inactivity had been stoked with the publication of an anonymous submission to the E-News Network, titled "Are Things Actually Happening?" The article...
  9. F

Sunday Morning Update FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information (TG): Fest is Best (Europeia, February 10, 2018) - The past week has been an eventful one for Europeia with news ranging from a new law to a new election. The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) has your back with an update...
  10. F

Sunday Morning Update FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information (TG): Vaculatestar (Europeia, February 4 2018) - It has been a busy week in Europeia with events ranging from the appointment Citizens' Assembly Deputies all the way to a citizen being administratively banned and everything in...
  11. F

Treaty of Klunvorden Ratified FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Vaculatestar (Europeia, January 28, 2018) - President Rach recently announced the Treaty of Klunvorden with The East Pacific, continuing a trend from last term in strengthening Europeia's ties with the Game Created...
  12. F

Weekly Update FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Fest is Best (TG) (Europeia, January 27 2018) - This past week in Europeia has been an eventful one. We have seen the release of most Ministers' opening addresses, which the Europeian Broadcasting Corporation (EBC) released an article...
  13. F

Incumbent Chair Airbus Wins Re-Election FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information: Vaculatestar (Europeia, January 25 2018) - Election season has returned, and this time electing the Chair of the Citizens Assembly (CA). In spite of polls run by the Ministery of Communications, this election...
  14. F

President Rach Wins Second Term and Announces Vision for Region FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Information (TG): Fest is Best (Europeia, January 17th, 2018) - Incumbent President Rach has won re-election to a second term as President. Despite originally rising to the position because of...
  15. F

Admin Task Thread

I'd like the following news outlets to be archived please: The Europeian Standard Opinions for Europeia NewsGrumps New Heights
  16. F

Panda Party Comes to an End

idk man some guy named chris I think
  17. F

I wasn't aware that his job was to babysit the President on her public decorum
  18. F

[hr][hr]President Rach Resigns Amid Controversy Vice President Malashaan assumes office Written by Airbus [hr][hr] (Europeia - February 12, 2018) - Public attention to presidential inactivity had been caught with the publication of an anonymous submission to the E-News Network on February 7th...
  19. F

EBC Poll on the Senate Election and Recent Events

The EBC is running a poll on the upcoming Senate General Election and the events of the past day regarding the resignation of now former President Rach. This is an important time in Europeia and your voice matters. You can take the poll here. Thank you in advance. The results and analysis will...
  20. F

Sunday Morning Update #2

It was done like once maybe last term so I am not surprised some people are a bit surprised to see it again
Back