Search results

1. S

Notice of Administrative Ban

Thank you to the admins who work tirelessly to protect our community, and thank you to Tim as well. Euro may be full of political strife, but it is also filled with love and compassion. That is what makes Europeia a truly special place. I do have a question for the admins though: What if...
  2. S

November Presidential Exit Poll Results

I'm disappointed that Oak's voter responses aren't presented. Sure, it's a small sample size, and granted probably a lot of people don't care, but that is still data points of people who took the poll. From what I'm gathering, those who are actually active took the poll, so I'm assuming actually...
  3. S

ENN Election Chat — Discussion On Exclusive Results Of Latest Poll

This was a great read. Really insightful. Nice job on the analysis and thanks to Aex for the poll results. I think the discussion on the VP is important to have. What if someone isn't satisfied with any of the Presidential candidates? Then there are a couple of things an individual can do: 1)...
  4. S

Does It Matter When Presidential Candidates Post Their Platforms?

Awesome. Thanks for explaining. Great article!
  5. S

Does It Matter When Presidential Candidates Post Their Platforms?

I am a sucker for data, so I really enjoyed this. I also like how the scientific process was applied for this as well. Testing a hypothesis, beautiful. And the results are clearly relevant, so it's practical as well. Do you think there would be any additional information to gather if you went...
  6. S

The State Of the States

Great article GraV. My main region is TAS, where we do have states, and we have managed to keep the states fairly active by incorporating a system of State Military Role Play. We allow citizens to set up businesses to buy and sell military vehicles and states and citizens themselves try to...
  7. S

Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft

It is rather surprising that nobody did.
  8. S

Op Ed: Effects of Executive Level Resignations on Europeia

All true points. I wasn't complaining or anything, just pointing things out that have recently been talked about.
  9. S

Op Ed: Effects of Executive Level Resignations on Europeia

Although my point diverges from the executive branch, it does relate to the first two sentences of the article. When we examine the latest Senate election, continuity again comes up. The four individuals who have previously served in the Senate who stood for election were all elected. We have...
  10. S

Admin Task Thread

I too requested a newspaper. Name of paper: The Euro Independent Description: The ramblings of a relative newcomer Editor/Moderator: Steven G. Eastridge Also approved
  11. S

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: The Euro Independent Description: The ramblings of a relative newcomer Editor/Moderator: Steven G. Eastridge
  12. S

Citizens Debate the Nice Act

That's not the movie :P
  13. S

EuroTonight with Sopo and HEM

Really entertaining, nice job!
  14. S

Watch it, bud. Who you calling bud, pal? Who you calling pal, friend? Who you calling friend, jackass?! Don't call me a jackass. I just did call you a jackass. Anyone know the movie?
  15. S

I'm aware, I just used poor grammar, my apologies. I meant that it was presented with a fair opinion, in that it was neutral, as I explained upon later.
  16. S

Very fair opinion piece. Nice job painting the the opinions and characters as they are, and not being overcritical of one side.
  17. S

Thoughts on Our Culture

This is exactly right, in my humble opinion. The desire is there for RP, but the dominant culture is not designed for that. Euro is certainly one of, if not the, most... realistic?, in it's politics, in the sense that attacks get somewhat personal, there is a distinct culture to be competitive...
Back