Search results

1. S

Operation Havecock A Resounding Success

E-Mensa - Operation Havecock A Resounding Success Written by Sloosh E-Mensa Editor, assuming HEM hasn't replaced me yet My dearest Europeians, I have finally returned to you. Now that all is done, the truth may be free. Following the precedent set by Spymaster Lethen in Operation Havock in...
  2. S

Party Can't Figure Out What To Do Besides Party

E-Mensa - "Party Can't Figure Out What To Do Besides Party" Written by Sloosh They say the midlife crisis is inescapable, and no matter how much we like to deny it, this proves true time and time again. No matter how respectable you are, sometime during your forties you're gonna buy a corvette...
  3. S

Europeia's NS World Fair Booth Is Open!

E-Mensa - Europeia's NS World Fair Booth Is Open! Written by Sloosh Hello, Europeia! It's World Fair season, and that means there's fun stuff going on all over the place - but the most fun can be found at The Republic of Europeia's booth, right over here. I can tell that you're a tough...
  4. S

Ministry Of Excommunication Gets Right To Work

[hr][hr] Ministry Of Excommunication Gets Right To Work Press release lists those to be exiled under penalty of a vague but threatening punishment [hr][hr] The Kraken administration, it would seem, is not one to rest on its laurels. The newly founded Ministry of Excommunication distributed a...
  5. S

Political Apathy Rampant In Europeia

E-Mensa - Political Apathy Rampant In Europeia Written by Sloosh "Anumia's mass of children." "The pigeon no-fly zone over Anumia." "Anumiancest." What do all of these have in common? Yes, they're in English. Yes, they're sentences. Yes, you're reading them. Yes, you're a smartass and...
  6. S

Faux News Special Report

[hr][hr] FAUX NEWS SPECIAL REPORT 12/4/15 Newb Hospitalized After Hosting First Game of Correlations; Vice President Promises to Spend Remainder of Term Naked; and more in this special report [hr][hr] In breaking news, popular newcomer Sloosh Kittens was hospitalized this evening after hosting...
Back