Search results

1. S

Forum Reduction Project Survey

Considering that the diplomatic offices are of little interest to those who are not diplomats or assigned to various regions, moving the diplomatic offices to FA makes sense to me.
  2. S

Operation Havecock A Resounding Success

*EYEBROWSFACE*
  3. S

Finally, SOMEONE around here appreciates my humor :P
  4. S

Thanks guys ^~^ It only appears as such to your untrained eye.
  5. S

I'm back :D
  6. S

E-Mensa - Operation Havecock A Resounding Success Written by Sloosh E-Mensa Editor, assuming HEM hasn't replaced me yet My dearest Europeians, I have finally returned to you. Now that all is done, the truth may be free. Following the precedent set by Spymaster Lethen in Operation Havock in...
  7. S

Admin Task Thread

TheDesertFox needs CA masking. Thanks!
  8. S

Admin Task Thread

Erebos, Ninja Kittens, Rach, and PhDre need CA masking. Thanks!
  9. S

Admin Task Thread

I'd like my newspaper (The Scyphozoan) and workroom to be archived for now. Given things that have come up IRL, I just don't have the time to keep up with it and my other duties in the region at present. Thanks!
  10. S

NS Gameplay and Mental Illness

Agreed, I like that idea a lot. Definitely something to look into.
  11. S

Admin Task Thread

Tomb needs CA masking.
  12. S

Admin Task Thread

Starstream Tribe, Eudemra, and Punchwood need CA masking.
  13. S

NS Gameplay and Mental Illness

This was really awesome to read. As a newcomer to the game and someone who suffers from depression and anxiety, I appreciate this piece a lot.
  14. S

EBC Wire on the header

This is sweet!
  15. S

Party Can't Figure Out What To Do Besides Party

E-Mensa - "Party Can't Figure Out What To Do Besides Party" Written by Sloosh They say the midlife crisis is inescapable, and no matter how much we like to deny it, this proves true time and time again. No matter how respectable you are, sometime during your forties you're gonna buy a corvette...
  16. S

Europeia's NS World Fair Booth Is Open!

E-Mensa - Europeia's NS World Fair Booth Is Open! Written by Sloosh Hello, Europeia! It's World Fair season, and that means there's fun stuff going on all over the place - but the most fun can be found at The Republic of Europeia's booth, right over here. I can tell that you're a tough...
  17. S

Admin Task Thread

Could I get a password-protected subforum in The Scyphozoan called "The Jellyfish's Tank"? Thanks!
  18. S

Political Apathy Rampant In Europeia

I'm gonna take that as a compliment :P
  19. S

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: The Scyphozoan Description: Being 98% water and not having a central nervous system doesn't mean I can't produce quality content. Editor/Moderator: Sloosh
Back