Search results

1. K

The Potato, Issue 4

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. Issue 4 of Europeia's best news source has some surprising news for you - the return of an institution many thought to be long gone. [hr] Europeia Returns to Party Politics? Yesterday, many people were shocked to discover that Supreme Chancellor HEM and a...
  2. K

The Potato, Issue 3

My fellow Europeians, welcome back to this third issue of the region's best news source, The Potato. Tonight, we'll be taking you on a tour of what really happened this last week in Arnhelm. Supreme Chancellor Re-establishes Monarchy This past Friday, Supreme Chancellor HEM issued a...
  3. K

The Potato, Issue 2

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the second edition of the one, the only... The Potato. Tonight we will be covering some very serious and very grave news regarding the state of the Republic and its governance. Vice President Embroiled In Civil Suit Earlier today, the Europeian Citizen, an...
  4. K

The Potato, Issue 1

Before we get started, I know what you're thinking. Yes, I know that The Potato is not an independent newspaper, but a subsidiary of the EBC. Yes, I am blatantly ripping off The Onion. Thank you for reminding me. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. [hr] Europeia's Navy Facing Down...
Back