Search results

1. A

Admin Task Thread

Please mask Telthas as Culture Minister.
  2. A

Admin Task Thread

Could Klatonia be masked as a Senator?
  3. A

Admin Task Thread

Done.
  4. A

Admin Task Thread

Yay thank you. Here is the signature I was trying to use. ACKJVR Anumia Son of Rachel Anumia Senator President of The United Federation [/align]City Councilor Junior Minister But it worked this time so nevermind.
  5. A

Admin Task Thread

More directed at someone who has it. (Lethen) And before you say it, I was too lazy to go to a PM.
  6. A

Admin Task Thread

Can I have to code for EuroToday in the signature? I had it, but then I lost it.
  7. A

Admin Task Thread

I thought it said I was ok... Does anyone have the coding for EuroToday? And Swak... You aint grand admiral anymore :P
  8. A

Admin Task Thread

I agree about the images in signatures. I can't have two bars, a signature, and EuroToday in mine. However, I can have three bars and EuroToday. Explain? And other people have more....
  9. A

Admin Task Thread

Could you unlock the main Europeian Hall of Fame thread so I could add some more articles? Either that, or I will just start over and copy and paste.
  10. A

Admin Task Thread

This is more of a question, is there a doHTML tag?
  11. A

ENN Gossip Blog

Haha its best to just stay free from marital bonds and then you stay out of the grey.
  12. A

Trip To TUF

Hiya
  13. A

Trip To TUF

CSP, we are already a member of the FRA, but our President is firm in her belief that the FRA will not dictate policy. We hope we can overcome the differences between raiders and defenders. There are some in the FRA who agree, and there are those that dont. But those ones a better off not...
Back