Search results

1. Vinage Vinage

Forum Rename

Good spot!
  2. Vinage Vinage

Admin Task Thread

Could @Winged Bear please have Deputy Minister masking for Comms, or just in general. Also could we have a subforum within Comms called 'Europeian Opinion Institute' that does not require masking to see please? That later part may change in the future but, for now, won't require it.
  3. Vinage Vinage

Europeia Declares Victory Against NPO

Excellent stuff, I am sure many have made their comments already in the main thread. But bringing this to an end, while on a high, avoids us being stuck in a war of attrition.
  4. Vinage Vinage

Admin Task Thread

Could Recombis be given Deputy Minister masking for Communications and EBC Mod powers please? :)
  5. Vinage Vinage

Punchwood Accused of Soliciting Cabinet Job in Return for Endorsement

^ Yep. Shame really... had a bright future but has seemingly done this to themselves. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die
  6. Vinage Vinage

Administrative Ban: Matthew Vinage

Thanks keeping us safe! I take it ya'll didn't listen to radio show was on when I mentioned upon coming back people thought I was him and received some... Interesting chats? ?
  7. Vinage Vinage

Smokin' Poll: March '19 Preliminary Polling Results

Oh I do like the graphics in this, well done CSP this is a great read! I do wonder how the thread on the First Minister's opening platform might have adjusted these numbers. I did do mine beforehand and, well, if I was to do so now my results would likely be different.
  8. Vinage Vinage

Punchwood Accused of Soliciting Cabinet Job in Return for Endorsement

Oof. Although we surprised? Needed something to maintain a reputation that has, unfortunately, been on the decline. For me, it'll be what happens next. Going out setting everything on fire (which would be a shame) or holding up hands, being mature and saying. Yep. I've had a shite few months...
  9. Vinage Vinage

LIVE COVERAGE: First Minister Elections March 2019

We are back and, well, this looks like the final update as there may be one or two more districts left to pull in but unlikely enough votes in the bag to swing it. We had Punchwood's concession and public support then for the Rand/Grav ticket - was this too late? Already half the voters had come...
  10. Vinage Vinage

We are back with a brief update, now running 4 hours in to the run-off and it seems that half the votes have come in so far. It was a slow start but I'm joined here now with one of the candidates Rand. Nearly half way in, how do you feel about your chances going into this? Our campaign's...
  11. Vinage Vinage

RUN OFF - DAY TWO And so we are back, we expected it to go to a run off and it has done so. We are going live now to the campaign for Recombis to see if there are any new developments... Recombis' Statement There we have it from the 3rd placed candidate. Clearly whatever deal might have been...
  12. Vinage Vinage

Overnight the final few districts game in, we are just awaiting some verification on these as some have come very close. We can confirm though that overnight there was no sign of it not heading to a run-off election and now it will be on the two advancing candidates to win the voters from those...
  13. Vinage Vinage

We are back in the studio, eight hours in now and what looks like perhaps 80% of the districts coming in so far. Our teams have been following this hour-by-hour and have the latest update for you: As you can see, just after the mid-point and it seemed Team Izzy were starting to think they were...
  14. Vinage Vinage

We are back in the studio, five hours since polls opened and our staff have been out calling everyone they know to put together the following trend analysis of how the election has been going. Since this is telephone data, we've included a margin of area range so you can see just how this might...
  15. Vinage Vinage

Thanks Steve with the weather. Sunshine over Arnholm it seems as the voters are out in droves to cast their vote in these historic elections. Polls have been open 2 hours now, with the keen having camped out overnight. I'm here live with one now... Senator Lloenflys... How long were the lines...
  16. Vinage Vinage

Early signs are showing a three way split at the moment with one candidate's vote falling quite short. Based on it at the moment, and this really is early voting signs, we could be in for a long night here counting up the votes. Might even needing a run off to decide the run off. I'm live here...
  17. Vinage Vinage

LIVE COVERAGE: First Minister Elections March 2019 Coming to you live today, the whole day, and throughout the night is the EBC ready to give you the latest news on the First Minister elections. We are off now, polls are opened and after a few Citizens waking up this morning to wonder why they...
  18. Vinage Vinage

ENN Poll: You'd Rather Be Izzy

Loving the analysis! Let's see if these stay the same post Debate :)
  19. Vinage Vinage

All Eyes On Them: President Kuramia Apologizes After Causing Stir in NSGP

Very pleased to see an article about the gameside of NS. It's where our unique brand of foreign affairs can be broadcast, along with our status as the 2nd User Created Region. Otherwise, in part, being a top dog is worthless.
  20. Vinage Vinage

Anyone's Game: First Minister Polling Results

Well put together article that serves something interesting and I guess the narrative so far in this election is that nobody is a clear frontrunner. Guess endorsements, perhaps, might play a factor for candidates if they need to win over factions of voting public.
Back