Search results

1. J

In Your Face with Crank Miller - Episode #1

I am new with this. My first interview on live television. And I would vote for Fortana or John Franklin. They're fine candidates who would make great senators, and hopefully I'll have the chance to serve with them someday
  2. J

*Chuckles* Crank, I'm going to try to, I think it'll be tough, but I think I can do it. I consider myself a conservative, but I'm always willing to reach across the aisle, and I think that will help me connect with the independent voters. I hope those watching your program, have gotten to...
  3. J

I think anyone new could be considered an outsider, in every aspect of life. I used it in the previous question because that's how I think I might be seen if elected. And to answer your question, we first have to look into, and ask the question, "how would you determine whether someone is a...
  4. J

Well to start off, I'm very experienced, especially in the legislature. I have served nearly 90% of my career in some legislature or another. Also, I believe that "outsiders," such as myself, can bring in some new insight based on experience in other regions. For example, with the Electoral...
  5. J

*Sighs* As you can imagine, it was quite a surprise. *Laughs* Dad was a bit shaken up by it, and I, well was too. After the discovery, Mom committed terrorist-like stuff to Leone, and fled for another region. The family pretty much split after that *smiles*
  6. J

Thanks again for having me. Well, I am the son of Kopite and Vanet Anumia and younger brother of Sopo. I got my first start in politics while serving as the Vice President of a small region called the United Captives. After some turbulent times there, my Father and I moved to Leone, and I had...
  7. J

*Waves* Thank you! *Shakes Crank's hand* Thank you, I'm glad to be on the show
Back