Search results

1. Klatonia

[Breaking News] Entire Senate to be Recalled?

Entire Senate to be Recalled? Petition to recall all 5 sitting Senators gathers enough signatures, Senator CSP resigns Written by Klatonia Early Friday morning (UTC), @Monkey launched a petition to remove all 5 Senators, namely Common-Sense Politics, Forilian, Gravandius, Malashaan, and...
  2. Klatonia

Success Story: Lloenflys

Success Story: Lloenflys Lloenflys’ rise to the office of attorney general was fueled by their passion for law Written by Klatonia "[Conflict and confusion don’t] happen a lot. And that's a good thing. We should be glad about that." - Attorney General Lloenflys If you think about Europeia’s...
  3. Klatonia

[EBC Special] The ERN Boot Camp

The ERN Boot Camp On 23 December 2020, an old newcomer decided to join the ERN. This is his story. Written by Klatonia 23 December 2020 I was hanging out in Eurochat on my first day back in Europeia when a discussion about raiding and couping started up. Nonchalantly, I said something that...
  4. Klatonia

[OPINION] Is Europeia Headed For A Coronation?

Is Europeia Headed For A Coronation? Media unanimous: VP Istillian to start presidential race with a serious head start. It must not scare challengers away. Written by Klatonia The current Executive term ends in 15 days and the campaign could start as early as this coming Sunday. As the...
  5. Klatonia

EBC Culinary Conversation: Vice-President Istillian

EBC Culinary Conversation: VP Istillian In this first instalment of the series, Istillian takes readers on an tasty Oceanian food journey Written by Klatonia Welcome to the Europeian Broadcast Corporation's first Culinary Conversation! In this series, we invite Europeia's citizens to open up...
  6. Klatonia

[Opinion] We need awareness days, weeks and months

Opinion: We need awareness days, weeks and months Written by Klatonia Autism Awareness Week took place two weeks ago. I did not write anything for the occasion in part because I saw the very positive response it received on Europeia’s forum. I mistakenly thought that it represented the...
  7. Klatonia

[Breaking News] Senate Continues Debate About Questioning Amendment

Senate Continues Debate About Questioning Amendment The Senate has re-opened the debate about the Questioning Clarification Amendment (2021), formerly known as the Contempt of the Senate Amendment. Written by Klatonia The "Contempt of the Senate Amendment" is back on the Senate floor. First...
  8. Klatonia

[Breaking News] Senate Debates Making All Ongoing Votes Public

BREAKING: All Ongoing Election Results Could Be Made Public The Senate is debating a motion by Senator Forilian to make all ongoing election results public at all time Written by Klatonia (April 3, 2021) – This past Wednesday, Senator Forilian presented the Public Runoff Results Amendment...
  9. Klatonia

Mobile version of the forum

Hi, I surf the forum regularly, but I noticed something different from the past... oh, gosh, two years, already. I come on the forum more often using my smartphone than my computer. The loading time is a hassle, the image always has to be resized and the presentation is far from optimal...
Back