1. Jahka

[RESULTS] Public versus Private Results in Voting -- July 2023

This was a well done poll, Prim.
  2. Jahka

Request Masking

Citizen
  3. Jahka

Administrative Ban: Vac

I always thought Vac was lame. Not the biggest surprise. I’m sorry to the people he threatened.
  4. Jahka

Discord Policy

Solid plan.
  5. Jahka

Does the Senate Really Only Push Commas Around?

I think it's telling that HEM, who seemingly should be most burnt out from political shenanigans and whom has lots investment into the region's status quo, is consistently one of the region's more radical members. The success of this region has a lot less to do with our meticulously designed...
  6. Jahka

Admin Task Thread

Can I be added to the Depository Private Offices group.
  7. Jahka

Admin Task Thread

Can Aditya and Cool Spring be added to the Law Clerk group, please?
  8. Jahka

Apply for a Newspaper

Name of Paper: Euro Post & Digest Description: Hot takes, whimsical obeservations, and sharp analysis of greater American pop culture. Editor/Moderator: Jahka
  9. Jahka

Opinion: My Choice for President

Personally, I don't see the issue. It's pretty clear this is just Mac's opinion from the very title. Of course, I wouldn't complain to have seen this article published by a private paper.
  10. Jahka

President Darcness Sends Controversial Amendment to Public Referendum

So... we're saying this highly controversial bill didn't really do much of anything in practice. Surprise surprise.
  11. Jahka

Who’s Who in Europeia: An Introduction to Comrade Snowball

I concur with this statement. I'd take his 'what button' comment, his name as a platform point, and his name being a reference to a bad Orwell novela - as the evidence for that.
  12. Jahka

Announcing A Decade of Europeia

It certainly existed; it just wasn't for sale yet.
  13. Jahka

February Midterm Presidential Poll Results

The old guard is real! :O :ph43r:
  14. Jahka

Announcing A Decade of Europeia

Very nice. How much?
  15. Jahka

How Aex Played Me

My opinion is largely immaterial. However, I think Calvin's complaint is severely dampened by the fact he accepted the position while planning his own Presidential run. That is atleast just as disingenuous as what Aex did.
  16. Jahka

Discord Is Hell

I just reread the thread and I don't see anything that could even loosely be called ad hominem attacks. NK was oddly vitriolic, but HEM took it in stride.
  17. Jahka

Discord Is Hell

As the perennial lurker of the Red Light district, I will note that our forum culture in that area has certainly declined since Discord became a thing. I would never argue that Republic Square discussions are as important as "official business." However, they still are/were an important part of...
Back