Search results

1. North East Somerset

The Soap I Use Is Growing My Spoons

This explains a lot...
  2. North East Somerset

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: On Dependence

Okay, well I'll do you the justice of a full comprehensive response McEntire, which explains why I think much of your article is disingenuous, and the conclusions you draw are potentially damaging to the region (if not read with appropriate context, which you haven't given). No the Philosophy...
  3. North East Somerset

[Arnhelm Alt] Opinion: On Dependence

A deeply disingenuous article by someone who was and is now deliberately undermining the Europeian state (presumably doubling down on this to try and conserve their ego, after a political error of judgement). I tried to help you as an old friend, and formerly a significant contributer to...
  4. North East Somerset

[Beyond the Borders] NS Forum Mods reveal Jakker's Misuse of Moderation Tools

So basically you deny knowing at the time that cheating took place, but do not deny the cheating took place now. Which realistically is the only mitigating position you can possibly take, because denying any cheating took place would just look absurd in the face of the evidence that has been...
  5. North East Somerset

What's In an Ovation?

Maybe it helps to visualise it like this. This is my model 3; This is your model as posted in the OP; You can see how in your model it is dominated by just a few factors (Minister terms, Presidential medals, and Senator terms) - whereas my model weights more heavily towards the areas where...
  6. North East Somerset

What's In an Ovation?

I dont think there is a right or wrong answer to any of this... I was just pointing out the bias in the original method of analysis towards areas with larger numbers of items/terms. Yeah I'm just dividing the individual number of terms/medals by the mean, and then multiplying that by the...
  7. North East Somerset

What's In an Ovation?

You are dead to me now. jk, not sure what happened there;
  8. North East Somerset

What's In an Ovation?

Interesting analysis and kudos for making your calculations public. But the model is fundamentally statistically flawed. Basically, what you are doing is counting the number of Presidential Medals and Ministerial terms. By that I mean those are the greatest inputs into the model by far, they are...
  9. North East Somerset

Opinion: A Workable "FOIA"

Jeez, access to everything, what I would have done for that back in the day eh. The power could go to their head you know, you'd need someone extraordinarily trustworthy to hold this level of responsibility. In fact, I think I could do a good job of holding this Office. Whilst the responsibility...
  10. North East Somerset

Admin Task Thread

As per this; https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/ovation.10013240/ It looks like somehow over the years it slipped off my masking, can you remask as Honoured Citizen?
  11. North East Somerset

[Breaking News] The Black Hawks Spies on 10000 Islands, Raids Nasunia with The East Pacific

Another screw up by TBH. An unsurprising lack of judgement as per usual in inviting a treatied ally of the region your spying on to join the raid.
  12. North East Somerset

BREAKING: HEM, founder of Europeia, commended

Well played (by Sopo, WALL et al), and well deserved (by HEM).
  13. North East Somerset

Bowzin's Fall From Grace: A Timeline

A generally good summary, I would just pick up a minor point; I never thought Griffindor acted alone, however Bowzin's involvement was protected under Balder law, namely Section 3.1.b of the Criminal Code; "Any party, upon having made a reasonable attempt in a timely fashion to disclose such...
  14. North East Somerset

We are now Europeia.Online

I need my daily pinch of Europeia.... :ph43r:
  15. North East Somerset

Yeah, Rach's Platform Is Pretty Late

I seem to remember posting a manifesto 24 hours before an election, and doing alright in that election. Meanwhile Rach gives about 3 days, and she gets a ENN article questioning her move. Perhaps expectations have tightened up since the old days, but I remember there were quite a few rumblings...
  16. North East Somerset

Discussion #2: Could Germany have won the 'Battle of the Bulge'

Then more of Germany would have been owned by the Soviet Union, and less by the British and Americans. Defeat was inevitable at this point, and if the Germans had prolonged the Allied advance from the West, they would have merely succumbed more territory to the Soviet Union.
  17. North East Somerset

Executive Approval Ratings and Presidential Speculation Results

Yes, a very valid point indeed. It never ceases to amaze me how short term the collective political memory can be. 4 days before the election, they had 3 times as many votes as the other side - they were 48% ahead... a 48% margin; And on top of that virtually everyone thought they would...
  18. North East Somerset

Notice of Administrative Ban

As I said in Eurochat: I hope the player behind Brun gets the help he clearly needs - but that can't come from this community. There have been too many victims - and they have suffered too much from this frankly insane situation. Unfortunately, we have until now failed to protect them, and as a...
Back