Admin Task Thread

Can diplomats be given posting perms in EBC

This will likely be a temporary thing but it was specifically requested

Would you please Mask all confirmed nominees of the cabinet? Thank you
It helps us a lot if you can @ the people who need masks, and let us know which mask they need. Cabinet maskings in particular are a pretty heavy lift because there is a LOT of backend work that goes along with them: ownership of Joinable Groups, editing of the header, removing the previous Administration, etc etc. So small things like @'ing the people, so that we can just go straight into their profile, and telling us which Cabinet post they received so we don't have to go crawling through the Senate forums to figure out who is what can help shave 20 minutes off of a 3-hr job.

Thanks!

It helps us a lot if you can @ the people who need masks, and let us know which mask they need. Cabinet maskings in particular are a pretty heavy lift because there is a LOT of backend work that goes along with them: ownership of Joinable Groups, editing of the header, removing the previous Administration, etc etc. So small things like @'ing the people, so that we can just go straight into their profile, and telling us which Cabinet post they received so we don't have to go crawling through the Senate forums to figure out who is what can help shave 20 minutes off of a 3-hr job.

Thanks!
if you still need them

you - GA
@Provian Bee - gameside
@ICH - Comms (With Comms + Radio joinable group)
@John Laurens - WAA
@Rand - FA
@Ellenburg - Culture
@August De Brus - Radio (with Radio + Comms joinable group)
@Sincluda - Outreach
@upc - Press Secretary

Me and the rest of the Chancellery need to be masked properly for the Bar Association forum so we can see it and run an election there, we have been asked to administer the Bar Secretary election.

Can diplomats be given posting perms in EBC

This will likely be a temporary thing but it was specifically requested
Done.
Me and the rest of the Chancellery need to be masked properly for the Bar Association forum so we can see it and run an election there, we have been asked to administer the Bar Secretary election.
This should be done. I went with a non-standard set of permissions here because of your very specific needs, so if something seems out of place, feel free to DM me directly and I'll take care of it.

Can @Pudimlland ,@Sincluda ,@Airmadecat be given Deputy Minister Masking
Done

Thanks!
if you still need them

you - GA
@Provian Bee - gameside
@John Laurens - WAA
@Rand - FA
@Ellenburg - Culture
@Sincluda - Outreach
@upc - Press Secretary
I've started working on this (will update when complete)

Okay, so... Cabinet maskings didn't get finished, but I have to sleep. Someone else will pick up soon.

Could I get Deputy Minister masking for Culture for @Turbiatop and @Grea Kriopia please?
Okay, so... Cabinet maskings didn't get finished, but I have to sleep. Someone else will pick up soon.

Thanks!
if you still need them

you - GA
@Provian Bee - gameside
@John Laurens - WAA
@Rand - FA
@Ellenburg - Culture
@Sincluda - Outreach
@upc - Press Secretary
Should be done now, Darc just has to mask himself as GA (forum group manager is already given though)

I assume everything is all caught up

I assume everything is all caught up
Looks like it. I went in and masked myself just now, but that appears to be the last outstanding thing.

As per my recent election as speaker of the senate, may I please be masked as the speaker and also be given mod powers over the Senate? Thank you

As per my recent election as speaker of the senate, may I please be masked as the speaker and also be given mod powers over the Senate? Thank you
Done and you should have moderator powers with said masking

I can’t post images or change any formatting on mobile, can someone figure out why?
Do you have BBCode on? If you click the three dots in the far right you’ll get a drop down, in the dropdown there’ll be a widget with two brackets. Click that to turn off BBCode. If that doesn’t work then…idk

Back