Admin Task Thread

Not sure how it was missed, but gave @August De Brus the PA Chair masking and leadership over the PA joinable group, and I added them to the drop-down too (Izzy was still listed as Chair)

Thank you Pichto, sorry for not mentioning in my original request but can you archive the HEM festival forum too

Thank you! Sorry but one more request. Can the "Festival Guest" joinable group be given access to the festival as well (if it hasn't already)

Thank you! Sorry but one more request. Can the "Festival Guest" joinable group be given access to the festival as well (if it hasn't already)

Done, sorry for the delay. Please be mindful though that it only applies to those who you actively add to the festival guest group.

Reactions: Vor
It appears that the Official Unofficial Europeian Book Club subforum does not have the ability to post polls. Is that something that can be added? I needed to create a thread in Republic Square and link to it from the book club in order to run our club selection tonight, and that's something we'll be doing regularly (as long as we survive anyway!), so if it is possible to enable that in the subforum that would be most appreciated!

It appears that the Official Unofficial Europeian Book Club subforum does not have the ability to post polls. Is that something that can be added? I needed to create a thread in Republic Square and link to it from the book club in order to run our club selection tonight, and that's something we'll be doing regularly (as long as we survive anyway!), so if it is possible to enable that in the subforum that would be most appreciated!
It should have already been activated in the main subforum of the club, I've activated it for the sub-subforums as well now!

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @PhDre @upc @Pudimlland @Elio @sanjurika @Dionysus @Prim @Kuramia

Name of Organization: This is Cinema Club

Purpose of Organization: To watch, discuss, and review movies

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: This is Cinema Club; For all Movie Lovers

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status:
  • Cinema Club Discussion Room (public);
  • Just Watched This (public);
  • Chat and Concession Stand (public);
  • Private This is Cinema Club Hangout (private)
Names of Subforum Moderators: @PhDre @sanjurika
From the club request. Working on the subforum now.

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @PhDre @upc @Pudimlland @Elio @sanjurika @Dionysus @Prim @Kuramia

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: This is Cinema Club; For all Movie Lovers

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status:
Done. Not quite sure I set up the private subforum right, but I think so! Cut "Just Watched This", as discussed.

Done. Not quite sure I set up the private subforum right, but I think so! Cut "Just Watched This", as discussed.
I cannot see the Private forum

I cannot see the Private forum
Additionally, should I have access to Manage the Group? I want to be able to mask people to see the private space.

Back