Recent content by West Dhaka

1. W

The Europeian Broadcasting Corporation Needs You

CODE Name: West Dhaka Journalistic Interests: Columns & Interviews, primarily the latter. Journalistic Experience: GNN Reporter in the Summer-Fall of 2008. Interviewed Lady Phedre, and many others. Served as a Culture Minister of TKR, Junior Culture Minister for about 8 months or so now...
  2. W

The EBC Needs You

Name: West Dhaka Journalistic Interests: (articles, interviews, columns, etc.) Interviews, Articles, Columns pretty much sum it up. Journalistic Experience: Took a semester long Journalistic Writing Class IRL, Former Reporter for GNN during the Summer of '08. Primarily focused on interviews...
  3. W

My Thoughts on the Kodiak "Republic"

I'm just going to clarify that I don't necessarily think all these people( Graz per say) are bad, I am just saying my reasoning about what had went on. It's not a character assessment(except on Rykk, really, because I don't condone what he did) it's just a reflection as to my opinions as to what...
  4. W

More informal, although laws were used to promote this good ole boy system.
  5. W

Europeian State News

Once again, this is part of Culture. Vinage approved of this...It's my idea, we were just planning to consolidate all the government news, and put in the EBC.
  6. W

Vinage asked me to publish my thoughts about the matter in the EBC, since I handle journalism. Talk to him, not me, I was just following orders. I said our names, mainly because we were a political bloc, who was in charge at the time, if that makes sense.
  7. W

As many of you know, I was part of the deposed government that was overthrown in Kodiak. Today, i'm going to say what my thoughts on the whole situation is. I came to Kodiak in August of 2008, two weeks after it was founded. I was just 4 days shy of being thirteen when I came. Previously, I had...
  8. W

Europeian State News

Opening Statement: This paper was founded to just report on recent events regarding the government. We'll cover The Senate, and executive branches, as well as the CC and Judicial Branch if something noteworthy occurs. This paper will be published every other Thursday, except when the author...
  9. W

ENN Political Cartoon #1

I didn't know you were a Tea Party activist.
  10. W

Mere Hours Before Elections

Jack Cafferty? Wow, very creative HEM :P
Back