Recent content by tessaglia

1. T

Political Parties

"led them left..." I'm not certain what you mean. Could you clarify for me when you get a moment? Thank you again for your assistance. Respectfully, HM Shawn Garza King of Tessaglia G.M. The Royal Order of the Crane
  2. T

Political Parties

Hello, Is there a reason all the others are defunct of which I should be aware. If not, I'm interested in starting another one. Thank you for your continuing help in this matter. Respectfully, HM Shawn Garza King of Tessaglia G.M. The Royal Order of the Crane
  3. T

Political Parties

Also, I was mistaken about the Centrist Party. "The Independent Faction" is the main opposition listed. I apologize for the confusion, however I cannot find a link to them either. Thank you.
  4. T

Political Parties

On the main page under the heading "Political Parties and Societies." BTW, I PM'd you. Thanks!
  5. T

Political Parties

Hello, I see in the main contents page links to some parties, however, I cannot find links to the others. The Centrist party, for example, is mentioned as the main opposition party, but I cannot find a link to them. Please advise. Thank you, HM Shawn Garza King of Tessaglia G.M. The Royal...
Back