Recent content by Sarah

1. Sarah

help

Waves in one of the people have a problem with this To be perfectly clear, my problem was not with the silliness, I'm a huge fan of silly. It's like 90% of my personality. My concern was that I found the timing of said silliness suspicious. It came off as an attempt to distract and downplay...
  2. Sarah

[Analysis] Midterm Executive Satisfaction Poll

While I do agree with a lot of the comments said about culture, I do want to push back on the comment about not knowing the weekend game schedules. As @Lethen mentions, I make events days in advance on the discord. I also put the schedule in the culture Google calendar weeks in advance. I also...
  3. Sarah

Admin Task Thread

bump this for the music bot request, thanks! @Darcness
  4. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] United Kingdom faces domestic turmoil as Treaty of Westminster on brink of repeal

Really informative! Even if I'm salty because you hate me 😔 :-p But in seriousness, great article!!
  5. Sarah

Admin Task Thread

Posting here per request on discord from Darc Hello lovely admins! This request is mostly for @Darcness I would like to request a security check for two bots the cabinet would like to use in discord. The first is a music/mp3 player which will be used in multiple ministries. Culture, radio, and...
  6. Sarah

Condemn Raionitu: The Closest Passed Security Council Resolution in History

Super interesting article! And bonus points cuz it has me in it! But honestly, great read!
  7. Sarah

[EBC Exclusive] Goodnight, Europeia III

I support Shrek but also full disclosure movie nights a reeaallly hard on a phone. So much split screening D: Can we play monopoly instead 👀
  8. Sarah

ENN April Presidential Debate Liveblog

"No pressure"
  9. Sarah

Clerk Account Access

Can I please have executive clerk access? Thanks!
  10. Sarah

Admin Task Thread

I pinged about this a few days ago on discord, but can we get an update on this? Thanks!
  11. Sarah

Ministry of Pod Episode 4 - "Drafting our Ideal Cabinet doesn't have either of us on it"

I am absolutely raging about this podcast rn. Raging.
  12. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] Announcing EBC x NFT - Own a Piece of Europeian History

DIBS ON TASTE OF SKIZZ 1 Since I can't have my job insert screaming panda
  13. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] EBC RAIDED BY GAO, JORTCOIN ASSETS SEIZED - 12 HOURS TO FIND CASH TO KEEP LIGHTS ON

4. Ask PhDre to pay @Sarah her dues and unfire her 5. Sell all the staplers and other EBC property
  14. Sarah

[BREAKING NEWS] EBC RAIDED BY GAO, JORTCOIN ASSETS SEIZED - 12 HOURS TO FIND CASH TO KEEP LIGHTS ON

@Kuramia I get Icarus's money AND all the money she steals. SINCE SOMEONE @PhDre FIRED ME, I NEED ALL THE MONEY I CAN GET. #PleaseHireMeBack
Back