Recent content by Sanctaria

1. Sanctaria

Admin Task Thread

Moronist Decisions needs to be given the Deputy Minister masking. You can remove Imperium Angelorum's. Thanks very much!
  2. Sanctaria

Clerk Account Access

Can the Assembly Clerk be given access (even just viewing access!) to the Citizens Assembly Archives? I'm trying to clean stuff up, but if something is archived, I can't access it with that account to check the changes, the switching between my main and the Clerk is annoying.
  3. Sanctaria

Admin Task Thread

I need leadership over the WA Affairs group
  4. Sanctaria

Ed: About My Hearing Impairment

Wow Ervald, thanks for writing this! This is actually a really interesting insight into life as a hard-of-hearing/deaf person. Thanks so much, and I really hope you're getting the support you need, because this is definitely something that needn't impair your life :)
  5. Sanctaria

Admin Task Thread

I also require my Ministry masking stripped (though I remain a Deputy Minister in FA, so if you could apply that).
  6. Sanctaria

Notice of Administrative Ban

Well done Admin team. This cannot have been easy.
  7. Sanctaria

Admin Task Thread

Could I have the Ministry of World Assembly forum renamed to Ministry of World Assembly Affairs, please.
  8. Sanctaria

Executive Fairs well as Standing Opens

These are slightly disheartening results, to be quite honest. Everyone in the Ministry has worked hard to get a consistent output of IFVs, and to work to spread Europeian influence in the WA - both SC & GA. In the term where we also got our Commendation, and so we thought we had spammed...
  9. Sanctaria

Which Team Are You? The Presidential Election Draft

I'm not running for President this upcoming election, but I appreciate the 7th round pick all the same Sopo :P
  10. Sanctaria

Ranking our Government

Full disclosure, even I voted No Opinion when it came to me, so I don't blame Europeians for doing the same at all. It was way too soon into my tenure to make a decision heh
  11. Sanctaria

Opinion: CA Chair Publicly Humiliates Constituent in Reprehensible Character Assassination

Agreed. I know that weeding out harassment is a priority for Europeia, and the Harassment Policy pinned in the Palatium Manor also speaks about bullying. So when GraV is called out for bullying someone for their perceived intellectual ability - as DH pointed out - it's actually disheartening...
  12. Sanctaria

Opinion: CA Chair Publicly Humiliates Constituent in Reprehensible Character Assassination

Good piece, and there's definitely some valid concerns raised. I think it's important that we do all remember this is only a game, with players from around the world - all of whom have differing levels of ability. We have a responsibility to be cognisant of that fact, particularly those of us...
  13. Sanctaria

Admin Task Thread

Just an FYI, the IDU has a new flag: https://i.imgur.com/kmOcRaw.png
  14. Sanctaria

Who's Who: Sanctaria

I really enjoyed doing this interview, thank you! For the record, this was done before both the Senate results, and the resignation post I made. In light of that, I'm not sure how accurate the text within is, but the kind words are certainly making me reconsider. Thanks again!
  15. Sanctaria

Apply for a Newspaper

I hope this is the right place!
Back